Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry but we must seperate.

T
    Last edited by Big Toy; 25 January 2009, 20:45.

you need to post this in the for sale section and pay your fees. sorry. it will probably be deleted

good luck
    私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

here comes the onslaught lol

Comment

ggrrrrrrrr
        Attached Files
        私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Wonder how many people will moan about not paying the fees?!

Sorry you gotta let it go mate.

Comment

dog looks like mick belker! "you're under arrest hair-ball! GRRRRHHHH!!!"

why will this thread be removed then? just coz its in the wrong section? because the author isn't a contributor? or is it coz the for sale fee hasn't been paid?

tut tut tut!
            i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

some take the p1ss more than others ..........

the guy might be real skint to sell ...... but the site still need the income to surport it's running costs
              ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post

why will this thread be removed then? just coz its in the wrong section? because the author isn't a contributor? or is it coz the for sale fee hasn't been paid?

tut tut tut!
                that dog looks like it could shag you leg all night Dave

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post

tut tut tut!
                  Because the fee hasn't been paid...
                  Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                  some take the p1ss more than others ..........

the guy might be real skint to sell ...... but the site still need the income to surport it's running costs
                  Completly agree mate.

If someone like you or i were to pull that then fair enough we need putting back in our place but a newbie.. He may have been a member here for years but that doesn't mean to say they look at the site everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
                    you need to post this in the for sale section and pay your fees. sorry. it will probably be deleted

good luck
                    Tried to list it in for sale section but for some reason would not accept it. Haven't used the site for ages and and do apologise for not paying fees (did not know). Will not list again. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Toy View Post
                      Tried to list it in for sale section but for some reason would not accept it. Haven't used the site for ages and and do apologise for not paying fees (did not know). Will not list again. Thanks.
                      dont worry about it mate!

In fairness you'll probably struggle to sell a surf on here anyway. Only a tiny percent come here to look at buying one. Most join after they have one.

Comment

Koi has to approve all for sale posts and will not approve untill paid for, if you pay by paypal it will be shown quicker

Comment

It will come up in the for sale bit when you pay the fee. For sale ads have been a bit contentious recently, that's the reason it's being talked about. What are you selling?

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                            Because the fee hasn't been paid...

Completly agree mate.

If someone like you or i were to pull that then fair enough we need putting back in our place but a newbie.. He may have been a member here for years but that doesn't mean to say they look at the site everyday.
                            Quite right. I don't look at site everyday infact I had to reset my password to get in, its been that long. Used site when first aquired Surf and info was great. Will read the rules in great depth before posting again (if ever) as unfortunately my Surf has to go. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                            X