Drivers door glass (update)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drivers door glass (update)

Well, as suspected by some of you, RAC glass didn't fit but the nice man put in some perspex for me (just have to flick the fagash past any passenger!). Marshall's of Kings Lynn ordered me up a new one and gave me a date of 1st May (tomorrow), however got a call today and it's now not coming till the 12th. I guess they've had to get it from Japan.
    Nil illegitimi carborundum

Well at least its on order & theyve done a temporary fix for now.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Good job you are not a regular user of the QE2 Bridge!

Autoglass got my front screen within 5 days and did a pukka job of fitting it. It was labelled 4Runner when the guy unpacked it.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Piker
        Well, as suspected by some of you, RAC glass didn't fit but the nice man put in some perspex for me (just have to flick the fagash past any passenger!). Marshall's of Kings Lynn ordered me up a new one and gave me a date of 1st May (tomorrow), however got a call today and it's now not coming till the 12th. I guess they've had to get it from Japan.
        It's a national holiday (Golden Week)in japan next week,we get one day monday and the lucky sods get a weeks holiday,so I hope that they despatched it before they closed.

Comment

Working...
        X