TYRES. where

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TYRES. where

ok i have managed to stash away 350 of my hard earned fae the mrs. im looking for 33.12.50.x15 mt. WHERE the hell do i get them .nobody seems to have . or ther much more expensive. etc. etc. if i dont get them fast the wife will beat me and take the dosh away

depends what type you want.

i bought a set of 4 maxxis buckshot mudders in 33" from camskill. they're basically a bfg mud copy, and i think they're great!! cost me about £300 at the time, then about £30 for a local garage to fit them.

just had a look on camskill and they're now £337 delivered. (i'm sure delivery was free when i got them!)

or you can get kumho kl71's for a little more, thats if they have any in stock.

Martin
    Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

i will try and see if i can get onto the site. i will fit them and balance them myself.i ge the use of the ramps and tyre machines after toolsdown time. .the 33 will fit on 8"rim rite????

Comment

definatly. you do mean 15x8 right??

i only found out when mine we actual being fitted that they are in fact 7" rims but seem to do the job nicely.

give camskill a ring cos they're pretty knowledgeable guys i found.

cheers,

Martin

Comment

343 kl71 to the door. and yeh 15x8 or even 8.5. hehe. hust need to get the winch bulbar made up and on and i will be cooking

Comment

hey mate..

The KL's are really good tires I think....
            I paid £340 fitted for 4 of them....
            One day at the time I guess..

Comment

i had wanted the kl71's in november, but as i was driving on slicks with the MOT looming i couldn't wait for the next batch into the country.

i'm happy with my maxxis though, so stop rubbing it in about the kl71's boys!!!

Comment

I am running 33" Buckshot Mudders too. They seem ok and the reviews I read of them were all positive.
                I got mine from JCS wheels and tyres on ebay. Ring him up and haggle the price down like I did!
                Ebay search item 230357761354 !

Comment

Working...
                X