Nosey folk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nosey folk

It occurs to me that a thread with @... as its Title is intended solely for whoever ... is. So why the fukk do they always have loads of views?

Unless, of course, ... looks at it 9 times before replying!
    Last edited by Albannach; 21 January 2009, 00:26. Reason: Missing an s
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
    It occurs to me that a thread with @... as its Title is intended solely for whoever ... is. So why the fukk do they always have loads of views?

Unles, of course, ... looks at it 9 times before replying!
    hehe u said it....
    I was thinking that the other day......
    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

@ must be hakers looking for emails
      am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post

Unless, of course, ... looks at it 9 times before replying!
        It's usually just attention seeking from the person starting the thread, especially the ones directed at Stein or TonyN, when a simple PM or E-mail with their requests would have sufficed.

Comment

I reckon your right.

Comment

so instead of a @whoever thread PM them and the nosey tw*ts cant Look
            ok
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

It's usually just attention seeking from the person starting the thread, especially the ones directed at Stein or TonyN, when a simple PM or E-mail with their requests would have sufficed.

so instead of a @whoever thread PM them and the nosey tw*ts cant Look
              ok
              Yeah and their inboxes are normally full.......

Also It's a way of saying that you are directing a question / idea or other at them but would like others input

Or it's for p1ss taking
              ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

i mean god forbid, you should pose a question on a public forum...........whatever next
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                  just one problem there though vince,tonys box and my pm box are nearly always full,so people cant normaly get hold of us,i dont know about tony,but i leave it full on purpose so people cant get hold of me.its either that or old toxic arse sends me a load of crap and fills up the spaces left.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                    just one problem there though vince,tonys box and my pm box are nearly always full,so people cant normaly get hold of us,i dont know about tony,but i leave it full on purpose so people cant get hold of me.

It's full of Unimog links
                    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

@ bio you can keep sending the unimog links i will get one
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                      X