rear window motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear window motor

been lookin on e bay for replacement rear motor with the prices between £40- 70 started lookin at the other toyota models hi -ace carrina mr2 etc lookin very alike does anyone know if these fit or have fitted any of these motors. as i could get 2 or 3 for same price as one for surf .

Originally posted by robbie View Post
    been lookin on e bay for replacement rear motor with the prices between £40- 70 started lookin at the other toyota models hi -ace carrina mr2 etc lookin very alike does anyone know if these fit or have fitted any of these motors. as i could get 2 or 3 for same price as one for surf .
    Same age Corolla will be fine. Make sure you get the right side though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
      cheers, would the right side be the passenger side.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
        u can u use either side, i have the "wrong"side in mine,works fine

Comment

the right side is the drivers side.Like bdt says you can use the drivers side motors aswell by turning them 180degees to fit them.I have got some o/s ones here if you want one for £20
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
            the right side is the drivers side.Like bdt says you can use the drivers side motors aswell by turning them 180degees to fit them.I have got some o/s ones here if you want one for £20
            Er!!!! Rich you have me slightly confused now Exactly how many drivers are there in a corolla

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
              Er!!!! Rich you have me slightly confused now Exactly how many drivers are there in a corolla
              non cause all the corolla's are in the scrapyards waiting for us surf owners to get the window motors out of them
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                ok mate, will call u 2moro.

Comment

Celica, Corolla, MR2, Carina, Camry, Lexus, Hi-ace, all these cars of the same vintage have window motors that are the same as the Surf's.
                  The connectors may be different, but the wiring is the same.

Comment

Working...
                  X