Hello from Tignes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
    Well there was this thread......... lurch did????????........

thats about it

Oooo where?

8 pages of threads an a whole week - an nothin happened????? wassup with you all. Did no one fall out even?
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

u may like this one....
      http://hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=52228

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
        Oooo where?

8 pages of threads an a whole week - an nothin happened????? wassup with you all. Did no one fall out even?

Sorry it's been boring .........i even lowered myself to throwing insults at stein and thats going nowhere fast
        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
          Ha ha ha will have a look through when I get chance

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
          Sorry it's been boring .........i even lowered myself to throwing insults at stein and thats going nowhere fast
          Ha ha ha lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
            Ha ha ha will have a look through when I get chance
            u could even add to it

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
              u could even add to it
              Will do 2mrw when I have caught up.

Comment

what was the snow like in Tignes? any offpiste?

im heading near there in 5-6 weeks, will have changed by then though
                we are staying in a place down in the valley between La Plagne and Les Arcs, but will be skiing in several places including Tignes, mainly offpiste runs though

£6 a pint, thats nearly as bad as Norway = £7 or £8 a pint!
                Landcruiser Colorado
                Sub. Forester

Comment

Originally posted by andycook View Post
                  what was the snow like in Tignes? any offpiste?

im heading near there in 5-6 weeks, will have changed by then though
                  we are staying in a place down in the valley between La Plagne and Les Arcs, but will be skiing in several places including Tignes, mainly offpiste runs though

£6 a pint, thats nearly as bad as Norway = £7 or £8 a pint!
                  Too much snow for us - lots of off piste for those who enjoy it. Peeps had off pisted all over it was that good. You will love it. Was a total white out the day b4 we came home and nearly missed the plane as coaches couldn't get to Hotel an had to pootle down the mountain. We were in Val-Claret. Fantastic skiin all over as we had a full area pass. You deff have to go to Val disare through the valley as its stunning - natural halfpipe which was fun (cant spell it sorry). Yeah bldy euro spoils everything.

Comment

wheres your pics..??

we're off to the krakos (sp?) mountains in the czech rep. in a fortnight. Went there last yr and it was tops, very understated, off the 'touristy' circuit.

Theres no package deals there, but if you sort everything out yourself it comes in at around £500p/person for the week for everything except eve' meal (inc hire car)

looking forward to it, broke a rib on my 1st run of the holiday last yr..d'oh

Comment

Originally posted by an1mal_69 View Post
                      wheres your pics..??

we're off to the krakos (sp?) mountains in the czech rep. in a fortnight. Went there last yr and it was tops, very understated, off the 'touristy' circuit.

Theres no package deals there, but if you sort everything out yourself it comes in at around £500p/person for the week for everything except eve' meal (inc hire car)

looking forward to it, broke a rib on my 1st run of the holiday last yr..d'oh
                      Sorry Nik - had a touch of man flu an only just managed to upload some.
                      Will post a link 2mw.

Oooo nice - youch. Bet you can't wait eh?

Comment

Working...
                      X