Yo! We Had Snow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo! We Had Snow!

Left home this morning at about 10.15 to do some green laning with a couple of friends, weather was bright and chilly. Travelled 30 odd miles and guess what we found? Read 'em and weep people........................ ..

Fantastic day out, the newest Discovery in the photos only got stuck once and he was on road tyres!

Pity our local Surf owners miss out on these outings, it would be nice to have some Jap company!
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Wish i was nearer, would'nt mind a bit of that, looks good! quite fancy some laneing now i got the tyres, they certainly chuck up spray, went through a large lake of water and it was like four catherine wheels of dirty water,
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Looks like you had a fair bit aswell, ya jammy git.

Looks like it was a good day.
      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Been going out with the Landy guys a few times now Ian and they know some great lanes. Some nice easy scenic routes, coupled with more challenging stuff. One of the guys has all the gear as well, waffle boards, winch, land anchor etc. Great bunch of lads, very friendly and helpful.
        'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Thats not snow - wqit till I dopownloqd ,y pics _ qn no I ay psd its this french keyboqrd
          How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
            Thats not snow -
            It's barely a heavy frost, not even long sleeved T-Shirt weather...
            Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
              It's barely a heavy frost, not even long sleeved T-Shirt weather...
              Well I have seen it snowin up today an thats a first,,,,,
              How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
                Thats not snow - wqit till I dopownloqd ,y pics _ qn no I ay psd its this french keyboqrd
                I think your wrong there Bibs! it's definatly snow, we had it here a couple of times so i know what it's like
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                X