this weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this weather

bloodie tree branches have no respect nowadays. one had fallen across the road earlier and was loitering with intent so me and fronty decided to give it a little push to the side of the road when it just turned around and ripped fronties passenger side mirror off. even the trees are anti 4x4
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Originally posted by mud skipper View Post
    bloodie tree branches have no respect nowadays. one had fallen across the road earlier and was loitering with intent so me and fronty decided to give it a little push to the side of the road when it just turned around and ripped fronties passenger side mirror off. even the trees are anti 4x4

nah, they just hate Vauxhalls.

Comment

as the surf is untouched it's a tree with taste
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

in winds like this
        my auto box gears down when that wind blows head on
        dudes that winds got some power in it
        still windy now
        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Calm and sunny here at the moment.

Comment

Calm and sunny here too ......wasn't last night when the greenhouse collapsed
            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by mud skipper View Post
              hope you kept that branch john, for my log burner lol,

Comment

Working...
              X