Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B16mts View Post
    Just to confirm i am indeed alive.

and also GENERAL ANEASTHETIC IS THE BEST THING EVER!

When i woke up its like the getting drunk, only backwards. totally incoherant and saying all sorts, and slowly got more sober after the next 20 mins.

as for the knee, well he's done what he can and shaved a load of carteledeg off the back of my kneecap. he took loads of photo's from inside my knee and it looked a bit knarly before he got the sander on it!

the worst bit is he said he's done alot to imporve it, but it'll never be perfect, and will slowly degenerate again over the years.

"just years of wear and tear" I'm 26 FFS!!!

anywho, got at least 3 weeks off (doc advise 6) playing call of duty on the Wii with my leg in the air.

cheers,

Martin

thats my problem it dont work on me
    well iam glad your ok matey
    you rest and relax dude

there is a wii here and i have not done on line gaming for a while
    iam judwak in every thing i do on line
    iam thinking of buying a new game but i was thinking PC but ya know how things change
    Last edited by JUDWAK; 17 January 2009, 14:45.
    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by B16mts View Post
      Just to confirm i am indeed alive.

and also GENERAL ANEASTHETIC IS THE BEST THING EVER!

When i woke up its like the getting drunk, only backwards. totally incoherant and saying all sorts, and slowly got more sober after the next 20 mins.

as for the knee, well he's done what he can and shaved a load of carteledeg off the back of my kneecap. he took loads of photo's from inside my knee and it looked a bit knarly before he got the sander on it!

the worst bit is he said he's done alot to imporve it, but it'll never be perfect, and will slowly degenerate again over the years.

"just years of wear and tear" I'm 26 FFS!!!

anywho, got at least 3 weeks off (doc advise 6) playing call of duty on the Wii with my leg in the air.

cheers,

Martin
      Hi Martin
      glad to hear it all went well. you are the opersite to me....general no thanks takes me over a week to get over it feeling like sh1t!
      At least he did say degenerate slowly....mine said next visit we will fit a tin one....great
      as I said earlier dont rush it back to work, hope you heal well
      Did I mention I have a BLUE one
      Tony

Comment

Working...
      X