Gangster Car to get crushed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gangster Car to get crushed.

Just thought I would post this up over here as I think it might put a smile on your face.

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=517546

If you can't sit through the 80 pages the upshot of it is that a couple of guys that do sterling work for Brad's Cancer Trust Charity have bought the Martin Kemp Gangster Car that was built on Chop Shop.

The intention is to raise some money for a very worth while cause and at the same time do the world a sevice and get rid of one of the most ugly, unroadworthy heaps of s..t. in existence.

Tequilla - breakfast of heros.

Originally posted by Muddy Boots View Post
    Just thought I would post this up over here as I think it might put a smile on your face.

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=517546

If you can't sit through the 80 pages the upshot of it is that a couple of guys that do sterling work for Brad's Cancer Trust Charity have bought the Martin Kemp Gangster Car that was built on Chop Shop.

The intention is to raise some money for a very worth while cause and at the same time do the world a sevice and get rid of one of the most ugly, unroadworthy heaps of s..t. in existence.

I've never even heard of Chop Shop, but that car is truly horrible, as are all the others on their website. Crush them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
      I've never even heard of Chop Shop, but that car is truly horrible, as are all the others on their website. Crush them all.
      Chop Shop is this series on Discovery basically it is a couple of numpties working in a shed in London and taking in old bangers and turning them into absolute sh.tters. Often this process involves very dodgy workmanship, poor working practices and some seriously dangerous modifciations. The cars are then thoroughly tested for road safety by wragging them on a scrap piece of land.

I think the reason the guys on the vzi site hate this outfit so much is that they give people that modify cars a really bad name. This is down to the work being such poor quality and the modifications being extremely questionable.

Comment

I watced it for the first time the other night, they had the saab at the test track & could'nt even race it cos one of the coils that they "chopped" kept jumping out of the strut.

Ross was not impressed at all.

I would'nt even trust them two dummies with a bland rover.
        If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

They were going to drive one of the cars on the track at Santa Pod Race Way.

Sadly the car never passed scrutineering and they stopped it.

Comment

any poxy old vw's being mullered as well.....................one of the pages in the middle............"i like envisage it dude.....but this time i didnt"

"s'ok dude....its my bad......man"

huh ??
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
            X