Locking wheel nuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locking wheel nuts

Where's the best place to find 'em? I've been quoted £30 from my yocal Yota stealership, is that good??

Cheers, Damian.
    Damian

http://www.themudlife.co.uk

Originally posted by Damian
    Where's the best place to find 'em? I've been quoted £30 from my yocal Yota stealership, is that good??

Cheers, Damian.
    Any after market car place. I got a set for my 'runner for £15
    NO WORRIES!
    Rusty

Comment

Cheers, Damian.
      I had some from Halfords. They were cheaper but when I lost the key they were also a piece of pi$$ to knock off. I got some Toyota ones for not that much more money and they seem to be much more secure. The key is well guarded now because I don't fancy my chances of shifting these ones. You should also get a set of 5 from Toyota so if you have a rear mounted spare you can put on on there.(only 4 from most other makes.)

Phil.

Comment

Cheers, Damian.
        hey damian,

you can get 'em mail order from roughtrax at www.toyotahilux.com cost 16quid + vat (oh and delivery). you'll need to know whether you need the flat end / washer type or the more common chamfered end type. just take one off and have a look see........... if the end that goes in the wheel get smaller then it the chamfered type.............. and so on..........

see ya'll
        Planty

Comment

Working...
        X