Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• langdale quest?

there is a rumour that it finished?
    allthe routes had been changed and were using greenlanes and people were advised not to do it unless you had waffle boards and a winch and then there were a lot of people saying it was to extreme(well modifesd trucks stuck for several hours using two winches)
    then it shut from 28dec until the 9 jan but its still locked up and people
    are unable to contact the owners??????

I know nothing but have a look here

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

a couple of sources now say its shut??????

Comment

well it does not look good apparently on another forum a lad has been up there and there is no langdale trucks,unimog or quads there was a few scrap cars left and the farmer who let him the farmhouse said the diesel tank has also gone and the farmhouse is boarded up and that he was still taking year subscriptions on the 28th dec asked the farmer warden if it will open again and got a no???????????

Comment

that's a bummer, I was saving up to go up there soon. Looked like it did quite well from the website, looked proffesional and fairly busy.
          Never mind

Comment

iv,e had an xpass forr three years and had some great times up there but on the difflock forum there is a lot more information to the point of one person has lost there job at langdale quest?

Comment

Originally posted by spoofer28 View Post
              iv,e had an xpass forr three years and had some great times up there but on the difflock forum there is a lot more information to the point of one person has lost there job at langdale quest?
              were is it this langdale
              is it a off road center or green lane stuff

i just found it mate big place is that
              i have never been to that one
              Last edited by JUDWAK; 15 January 2009, 11:28.
              am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Working...
              X