Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mr nero 279 esq

ian old fruit.

with rgards to our impending laning soiree, we have yet to do some night laning.the more i think about it, a saturday afternoon/night would be great fun (and possibly no ramblers) although i am easy and will go with the flow...............watcha reckon ??
    Non intercooled nothing.

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
    ian old fruit.

with rgards to our impending laning soiree, we have yet to do some night laning.the more i think about it, a saturday afternoon/night would be great fun (and possibly no ramblers) although i am easy and will go with the flow...............watcha reckon ??
    we know that, lol

Comment

easy tiger !!
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I would be up for a bit of night laning. Not too late though, I need my sleep these days now I am in my 30's...
        Ebay search item 230357761354 !

Comment

i'm hoping to get round to finding out what's open still this weekend, then go from there, funnily enough i was thinking maybe of saving a lane or 2 for after dusk.

The lane over lyminge (steep flinty climb up to where it opens out to the comms tower) looked like it would've been great today, by the time you hit the top you'dve been above the fog, and probably wouldn't have seen back down to any land, would've been well weird.

Once i got the maps out and checked tro's, and found that other thread where people said what they could make and struff i'll get back to y'all.
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

rightio
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

this months tor has an east kent roadbook ian.............(apart from the bit where me roof lights would get ripped off),looks good.Takes in close to tenterden up to south of canterbury
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

hmmmm sounds good
                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

yeah came through the door this afternoon, having a flick through, some of the lanes in it we've done before, and some i've deliberately avoided for the sake of peoples paintwork, but they're some of the ones near wye and crundale towards the end of the roadbook, gonna have a better look at it tomorrow against my maps so i can actually visualise it a bit better, particularly interested in the first half of it as i think some of them may be new lanes to me too.
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

Working...
                  X