yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would anyone still be interested in a raffle....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would anyone still be interested in a raffle....

well then I now have a few options with the truck....

I am looking round for a LC so either the whole Surf will go in a raffle or I am going to break her and sell and raffle parts....

So I need to know how many people are interested in the Surf how she is now with the crank shaft pulley locked up.....

(1990 H-reg 2.4 Hilux Surf, 10 week old KL71's 31x10.50x15 on chrome offset rims, 1.5" body lift, 10 week old Midland 121 CB with bonnet mount and High power Sirio aerial etc....)

Or shud I break?
    I wud prob raffle just the wheels and tires then and sell the engine and gearbox, turbo etc and then keep the shell and chassis for better times to do something with....
    Otherwise I will buy a special build shell at some stage when money is a little better then at the moment....

So please let me know what u think because I am going to have to do something with the girl....
    One day at the time I guess..

break it, and put the money towards the LC

Comment

With the crankshaft pulley going mate the engine will be worth next to nothing.

No one will offer more then scrap value for it.

Even fixed its still a case of damage done.

Your probably better off just breaking it an selling the parts.

Wheels should fetch just under the £300 mark if the chrome isnt rusted up.

The bull bar you could raffle off but they sell for silly money so you'd probably make more just selling it to someone who has the cash an wants it.

Theres a few LC's around for £2k ish.

You should be able to make half of that fairly easy from using it as a breaker.

Comment

Fair enough then braking it is....
        I will put up an advert and pay Koi in a bit...

I am not gonna sell everything tho gonna keep the chassis and shell I think for a project..

So keep yer eyes out for the advert as the wheels and tires shud be of someones interest for sure....

Comment

rite ad is written and paid for....

So shud be up soon.....

Comment

Working...
          X