Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG look wha the missus has bought!

It's a 1995 Pajero

I had the pleasure of driving it back home, it's actually not all that bad & has 7 seats in.

Now all we have to do is get rid of that damned estima
    Attached Files
    Bring me the head of a treehugger

You could have done alot worse mate.

You could have ended up with a surf.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

i like them alot, nice lookin motor

Comment

hope its the 2.8td,if not make sure cam belt is done nice and early

Comment

A mate of mine had one of those, (3lt exceed) sold it after 6 months
          said he could go anywhere until he hit the kerb at 30 MPH in the snow,
          couldn't afford 17.5 MPG or the repairs.
          That was 2 years ago. Told him to buy a Surf!. I did 22 MPG ha ha!!
          If it aint broke, keep goin' till it is.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
            You could have done alot worse mate.

You could have ended up with a surf.
            That's the bonus.... I get MY surf back now

i like them alot, nice lookin motor
            I have to agree, she likes the back door and how the seats fold up.
            It's got a bells and whistles climate control system in, electric everthing a a genuine bull bar and fog lights on the front. Do you think she'd notice if I borrowed the intercooler off!!

Comment

You'll need to alter the wording below your avatar now, back to how it should be. hehe

Just noticed, your only a couple of miles from me.

Comment

It's nice to see that there is another surf owner in the area on here.

There's loads of surfs about but not many people seem to be on here, don't see many blue stars either!!

Might have to go around with the calling cards

Comment

Ye ive noticed loads about, the guy round the corner from me own's a blue one same as mine plus hes got a pickup hilux with a huge lift & monsters inc plastered all over it, ya might have seen it, don't think he's on the forum either.

I also get the odd wave from people.

Comment

I do believe they are absolutely terrible fuel-wise. People have sold them and bought Surfs for the economy! And no, I aint kidding!!!

They were on my shortlist years ago when I was looking, but I prefered the less fussy exterior and interior of the Surf. Exceed is a girls truck, with all its gold and silver and bits of shiny plastic.

Enjoy

I do have a soft spot for the SWB Paj with round headlamps though...
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Apache[Quote]I do have a soft spot for the SWB Paj with round headlamps though...[Quote]

You'll love the wife then Andy n No Chance Buddy she loves it to death !!!!

There's always a Payback .... Just don't expect a warning !!!!
                      Buncefield Burner

Comment

My better half had her heart set on a Sh!tgun despite me telling her they drove like trucks, drank fuel and were generally gutless (even the 2.8) and I was getting seriously worried cos she NEVER changes her mind - then she had a test drive ........

End of story - she actually AGREED with me for the first time ever and has never mentioned them again (except in derogatory terms !)

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                          I do have a soft spot for the SWB Paj with round headlamps though...
                          I quite like these ones too. Only because they're ludicrous though.

Comment

Originally posted by coolsv650 View Post
                            It's a 1995 Pajero

I had the pleasure of driving it back home, it's actually not all that bad & has 7 seats in.

Now all we have to do is get rid of that damned estima
                            had one of them.2.4.really comfortable.liked the rear door beter than the arty farty surf one.
                            only problem was mini roundabouts.you have to do a three pointer to get round them.terrible mpg.i think i was getting 17 -19 mpg.got rid of it because even with the egr blanked off it still smoked like a volcano.
                            sigos85@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
                              Ye ive noticed loads about, the guy round the corner from me own's a blue one same as mine plus hes got a pickup hilux with a huge lift & monsters inc plastered all over it, ya might have seen it, don't think he's on the forum either.

I also get the odd wave from people.
                              Yep he's my best mate. He isn't on the forum, god knows I've tried often enough! I've done the wiring on the lights.... several times As he keeps adding bits to it! It's his (fault) I got my first surf, he had a black 3.0ltr llifted one with a huge roof rack on.

Comment

Working...
                              X