Warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
    That's not a drunken rant, it's the truth. Although, to be fair, only 20 are poofs, the goalies are heterosexual.

The aim of football, the 'goal' if you like, is to get kissed and cuddled by your team mates. This kissing, cuddling and frolicking on the ground only happens when you manage to get the relatively small ball into the inordinately large 'goals'. The only person able to stop this is the heterosexual goalkeeper, he doesn't like watching the blatant homosexual displays on the pitch.

Also worth remembering is that goalies tend to wear proper clothing, whereas the others run around scantily clad, I assume to get more flesh contact whilst kissing.
    Well said .......... thats a better way of looking at it

the weirdest thing is how they can run around, with their shit covering their face and not trip and break their nose After getting a goal
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
      Well said .......... thats a better way of looking at it

the weirdest thing is how they can run around, with their shit covering their face and not trip and break their nose After getting a goal
      Freudian slip?
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
        Freudian slip?

no my feelings about the sport wrapped up in on word ...........

Oh and it doesnot have a Engine

Comment

or AN engine.

dumbass.

yes i did get that text. at first i thought you were just talking about your usual dressing up antics! very funny it was - you don't fancy posting that in the jokes section then?
          i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
            or AN engine.

dumbass.

yes i did get that text. at first i thought you were just talking about your usual dressing up antics! very funny it was - you don't fancy posting that in the jokes section then?
            Best not ..........but imagine the crimewatch reconstruction

Comment

Working...
            X