most users on line 156 !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• most users on line 156 !

I am wrong or does the record show most users on line ever 156 29th April @ 00.34 ?
    At present 29th April @ 08.37 it shows 60 on line of which 12 are members and 48 are guests . Is this correct ? If so how has the site suddenley got all these guests . Nothing wrong there , welcome .

Any reasons Koi , Lucky ?

Rick
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
    I am wrong or does the record show most users on line ever 156 29th April @ 00.34 ?
    At present 29th April @ 08.37 it shows 60 on line of which 12 are members and 48 are guests . Is this correct ? If so how has the site suddenley got all these guests . Nothing wrong there , welcome .

Any reasons Koi , Lucky ?

Rick
    Rick.

It's just them search engine spiders making sure we appear at the top of the listings on Google, Yahoo etc (hopefully that is). Main culprite is Googlebot that seems to be used by most of the search engines.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
      Rick.

It's just them search engine spiders making sure we appear at the top of the listings on Google, Yahoo etc (hopefully that is). Main culprite is Googlebot that seems to be used by most of the search engines.

Cheers
      Andy
      All I can say is it must be working , as the site is obviously being viewed more then ever . WELL DONE

Rick
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
        Andy
        All I can say is it must be working , as the site is obviously being viewed more then ever . WELL DONE

Rick
        What at midnight. was it peak viewing time for spiders & robots then
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
          What at midnight. was it peak viewing time for spiders & robots then
          Yep they probably don't have a very interesting life!!

Cheers

Comment

Working...
          X