yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

jonny77 .............................. .............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jonny77 .............................. .............

hows the snorkel coming on ?

Just got to cut the hole in the outer wing. Didnt manage to finish it over xmas and I am working this weekend, so hopefully it will be a bit warmer next week and I can have a half day to finish it off.
    Ebay search item 230357761354 !

Comment

My 6 year old niece, who is siting on my left just now, wants to know what the monkeys in your avatar are doing. What do you suggest I tell her?
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
        My 6 year old niece, who is siting on my left just now, wants to know what the monkeys in your avatar are doing. What do you suggest I tell her?
        Sawing some wood?!

Comment

mmmmmm difficult one that

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
            Sawing some wood?!
            fr1cking brilliant
            JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Originally posted by lord lucan View Post
              fr1cking brilliant
              It's not really, this is a public unmoderated forum. That avatar is ok for us, but not a child. What if it was your family? I dread what my wee brother will do if she mentions it!

Comment

Sorted, just hope she forgets about it before wee bro picks her up tomorow

Comment

Sorted, just hope she forgets about it before wee bro picks her up tomorow
                  sorted....???????
                  the avatar is still there..................!!!!!!
                  what did u tell her....???
                  One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
                    sorted....???????
                    the avatar is still there..................!!!!!!
                    what did u tell her....???
                    I added Jonny77 to my ignore list, that hides the post and the Avatar. I've not mentioned it again and she didn't ask. She's away home now, hopefully won't ask her dad.

Comment

I added Jonny77 to my ignore list, that hides the post and the Avatar. I've not mentioned it again and she didn't ask. She's away home now, hopefully won't ask her dad.
                      An ignore list? How do I find that? There are plenty of posters I would like to ignore.
                      Anyway, due to popular demand I have changed my avatar to something less amusing, but as you have blocked me then you wouldn't know!
                      Ebay search item 230357761354 !

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny77 View Post
                        An ignore list? How do I find that? There are plenty of posters I would like to ignore.
                        Anyway, due to popular demand I have changed my avatar to something less amusing, but as you have blocked me then you wouldn't know!
                        Quoted for the viewing pleasure of the man with the niece
                        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

i hope that's one of the little 5hits that's killing the horse

Comment

I couldn't risk her seeing the avatar again, that's the only reason I blocked you. Sorry!

Click on a user's name, then click on 'Public Profile', once there, you'll see an option to ignore them.
                            Last edited by Albannach; 11 January 2009, 22:00.

Comment

I couldn't risk her seeing the avatar again, that's the only reason I blocked you. Sorry!

Click on a user's name, then click on 'Public Profile', once there, you'll see an option to ignore them.
                              i think i have done it wrong................im ignoring myself
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X