Global Warming My Ar*e.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo View Post
    I can only but scream and die of laughter. Rush 2112. I was listening to the album only a couple of days ago.

The dope heads of University life have finally flipped. Get high. Never study. Crawl through Uni. Produce some clap trap shyte. Call it scientific.

What's the bl00dy point?
    glad i never did owt like University
    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
      Well accordng to these science boffins the earth will turn on its axis in a few years time, 21-12-2012 so they say, hummm a bit too specific if you ask me, anyhoo they say it will be caused by a solar flare which will send the earth into a virtcal spin, so north & south will be the opposite way round.

WE'RE ALL DOOMED DOOMED
      I TELL YA. "IN A SCOTTISH ACCENT" HEHE.
      it's the SUN's poles that wil flip round, it happens every 11 years... that causes more solar activities (solar flares etc.)... because the next one in 2012 will be around the same time as some of the planets are going to be lined up, the science boffs are worried that the extra magnetic effect will cause the earths poles to switch round too!! (the earth will not turn upside down!!) that could cause earthquakes, volcanic activity etc.

the actual date of 21-12-2012 is the last day on the mayan calendar... which is supposed to be the end of the world... but i've not read it!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Oh well, no point in buying any Xmas pressies in 2012 then !!!!

Comment

Working...
        X