Global Warming My Ar*e.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global Warming My Ar*e.....

....me and a colleague just walked across the Oxford Canal. Ice must be at least 3" thick!!

Originally posted by laser_jock99 View Post
    ....me and a colleague just walked across the Oxford Canal. Ice must be at least 3" thick!!
    we will get colder winters not warmer ones dew to globle warming

what gets me is how we all go green and make a big fuss out of ower ''corbon foot print''
    dudes we cut out corbon
    we are all get fryed
    look up ''globle dimming'' not much about it online but it will be out there
    its something that the powers that be dont want us to think about
    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

All this global warming crap is nonsence, its the earths natural cycle, wether humans are here or not it would still be happening, ok we do contribute to it but not as much as the scaremongerers would have us beleive. Utter tosh.
      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
        All this global warming crap is nonsence, its the earths natural cycle, wether humans are here or not it would still be happening, ok we do contribute to it but not as much as the scaremongerers would have us beleive. Utter tosh.
        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

NO NO NO............

Stay up with the pace - it is now called CLIMATE CHANGE!!!!!

That way, evrey sort of weather 'event' can be blamed on us nasty Earth destroying 4x4 drivers etc etc.

Agree with your comment. The Earth is now cooler than it has ever been, and its cooling trend will continue (with mior fluctuations). After all, 4,500 million years ago is was one massive ball of red hot rock. Now it isn't lol
          Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo View Post
            NO NO NO............

Stay up with the pace - it is now called CLIMATE CHANGE!!!!!

That way, evrey sort of weather 'event' can be blamed on us nasty Earth destroying 4x4 drivers etc etc.

Agree with your comment. The Earth is now cooler than it has ever been, and its cooling trend will continue (with mior fluctuations). After all, 4,500 million years ago is was one massive ball of red hot rock. Now it isn't lol

it was quite chilly back then http://www.exetermemories.co.uk/EM/1970s.html

Comment

All you need consider is how much the climate has changed in the past to realise how insignifcant the 'effect' of humans really is. Warwickshire has in the past been part of a huge desert, on the seabed and more recently under more than a mile thick of ice. You can see why I don't worry about climate change- if it's gonna happen it will. We're just such a pompus species we'll think we caused it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock99 View Post
                All you need consider is how much the climate has changed in the past to realise how insignifcant the 'effect' of humans really is. Warwickshire has in the past been part of a huge desert, on the seabed and more recently under more than a mile thick of ice. You can see why I don't worry about climate change- if it's gonna happen it will. We're just such a pompus species we'll think we caused it!!!
                not in it's current location though!
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man View Post
                  not in it's current location though!
                  Well accordng to these science boffins the earth will turn on its axis in a few years time, 21-12-2012 so they say, hummm a bit too specific if you ask me, anyhoo they say it will be caused by a solar flare which will send the earth into a virtcal spin, so north & south will be the opposite way round.

WE'RE ALL DOOMED DOOMED
                  I TELL YA. "IN A SCOTTISH ACCENT" HEHE.

Comment

Well accordng to these science boffins the earth will turn on its axis in a few years time, 21-12-2012 so they say, hummm a bit too specific if you ask me, anyhoo they say it will be caused by a solar flare which will send the earth into a virtcal spin, so north & south will be the opposite way round.

WE'RE ALL DOOMED DOOMED
                    I TELL YA. "IN A SCOTTISH ACCENT" HEHE.
                    Thats if the earth hasn't stopped spinning by then... They keep adding a second to the time signal because the rotation of the earth is slowing... thats a worry...
                    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
                      Thats if the earth hasn't stopped spinning by then... They keep adding a second to the time signal because the rotation of the earth is slowing... thats a worry...
                      TBH i don't think anything will happen, well not in our lifetime anyway, or even kids or grand kids time.

Live for today, thats what i say.

Comment

TBH i don't think anything will happen, well not in our lifetime anyway, or even kids or grand kids time.

Live for today, thats what i say.
                        Thats easy to say, but my sundial keeps running fast....
                        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
                          Thats easy to say, but my sundial keeps running fast....

Comment

I can only but scream and die of laughter. Rush 2112. I was listening to the album only a couple of days ago.

The dope heads of University life have finally flipped. Get high. Never study. Crawl through Uni. Produce some clap trap shyte. Call it scientific.

What's the bl00dy point?
                            Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo View Post
                              I can only but scream and die of laughter. Rush 2112. I was listening to the album only a couple of days ago.

The dope heads of University life have finally flipped. Get high. Never study. Crawl through Uni. Produce some clap trap shyte. Call it scientific.

What's the bl00dy point?
                              We can't even predict tomorrows weather properly, so how they can give a date to the worlds end just baffles me.

Comment

Working...
                              X