• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @rod

soooo,u posting it??

Hello mate!

it wont be any time soon.

the Guitar is a mess!! i need to get it all sorted an make sure its playable an sounds half decent before i commit to a paint job on it.

Comment

send the other one then??

Comment

Well i got this one to avoid sending the other one because its nice as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
          Well i got this one to avoid sending the other one because its nice as it is.

k

Comment

If you want it fixed up and working properly Rodders, get in touch with me old mate Jim.

http://www.guitarrepairman.co.uk/index.html

He has a deal going with UPS so postage won't be much. If you get BDT to paint it, he can do all the lacquer etc, then set it up for you....

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
              If you want it fixed up and working properly Rodders, get in touch with me old mate Jim.

http://www.guitarrepairman.co.uk/index.html

He has a deal going with UPS so postage won't be much. If you get BDT to paint it, he can do all the lacquer etc, then set it up for you....
              He's in my favorites list.

To be honest most of whats wrong i can sort out myself. I've just got other stuff on at the moment aswell as two early 1960's guitars that need working on.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                He's in my favorites list.

To be honest most of whats wrong i can sort out myself. I've just got other stuff on at the moment aswell as two early 1960's guitars that need working on.
                Have a look at his custom builds. The nine string bass is awesome...

Comment

Working...
                X