Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil drums/containers within spitting distance of surrey

'ello

Just got back from a very odd few days away with my brother and his family all of which are pretty tricky to get along with so a long weekend felt like a verrrryyyyy loooongg weekeend!

anyway. Does anyone know of anywhere I can lay my hands on some cheap or free empty oil drums 60 litre upwards to 205 litre? I used to get them for the price of a few beers from a local garage but they now get the oil delivered in huge containers so its no go now.

Would even be interested in the large IBC's if anyone knows of a source. theres plenty online but the prices tend to be a bit steep and the delivery charges even worse. Happy to travel in surrey for them though.

Cheers

I got some 200 litre drums a couple of years ago for free by looking up the local oil dealership in the yellow pages, phoning them and asking nicely. They don't get a deposit on plastic ones, so were more than willing to give us as many as we wanted for building rafts on a stag weekend A few phone calls in any major city should get you some.
    Andy
    http://www.surfingafrica.net

Comment

Working...
    X