Happy new year my arse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy new year my arse

Good start so far, entered the new year with the flu and a chest infection, son in laws got caught playing away big time (bstd), i've been the victim of credit card fraud, got a letter from my bank saying i'm overdrawn and their chargeing me £30 plus £15 a day till it's back in credit, of course this turned up sat lunchtime so i could'nt do f##kall about it till today, spent the weekend worrying about it, anyway it seems some c### has done their online shopping at tesco with my debit card details to the tune of £138!!!
    sorted now but bl00dy annoying, if the years gonna be like this i think i'll sod off back to bed till 2010
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

'Kin hell mate!!!

You dont do things by halves do you!!

Really sorry to hear about the son in law. Being screwed over with credit card details is bad but at least it can be put right.

Having to deal with a cheating piece of sh!t is a different matter!!

Comment

sorry mate but atleast he got caught,just orey she dont take him back,and yr money was covered so not all bad,and i'm finally gettin over tjis flu,i actually got 6 hours sleep last nite,sure u wont be far behind

Comment

Cheers, dont know whats happening with them, they were going to get married next year, (only been together ny on 10 years, two lads) dunno! i give up, looks like the CSA getting involved, he's really dropped himself in it,
        as for the card tho yes annoying but not the end of the world, guess they got my details in line, only transactions lately were roughtrax, the custome &exise (the import duty on the models) and "ontrax" (where i got the landy model from) wonder if it were someone at one of those places, the card's never out of my sight and i dont draw money out the ATM with it, plus we shread every soddin bit of paper before dumping it, thieveing gits everywhere

Had a couple of good night's sleep Andy, feel much better and i can taste stuff now
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
        X