Engine Number Where is it ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine Number Where is it ?

Hi, Anybody tell me where exactly the Engine Number is stamped. My Insurance co. (Adrian Flux) want to know. All I have printed on the Reg doc (Log book) is 2L !!!. I thought that it might be on the VIN PLATE but the Engine No. is not shown there. I have looked in the usual places aroud the head and block and can't see it.

Thanks, Andy.
    Attached Files
    I'd Rather Have A 4" Lift Than A 4" Extension !!!

engine number

Originally posted by Driver
    Hi, Anybody tell me where exactly the Engine Number is stamped. My Insurance co. (Adrian Flux) want to know. All I have printed on the Reg doc (Log book) is 2L !!!. I thought that it might be on the VIN PLATE but the Engine No. is not shown there. I have looked in the usual places aroud the head and block and can't see it.

Thanks, Andy.

Look above the top of the Diesel Pump Andy, you should see a small part of the top of the block face, the engine number is stamped in there, it will start with 2L.
    Cheers Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo
      Look above the top of the Diesel Pump Andy, you should see a small part of the top of the block face, the engine number is stamped in there, it will start with 2L.
      Cheers Steve.
      Thanks Steve, I will have another look tomorrow shure I have looked there but I could not see it and thats all it states on my log book 2L and nothing else.
      I'd Rather Have A 4" Lift Than A 4" Extension !!!

Comment

Great stuff Stevo, found mine and heres a pic (its written above 'HERE')

anyone know of a list I can cross reference the number with to find out more details?? Its not my original engine and I wanna know more!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X