Photo's before the break!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo's before the break!

Went on a team trial today which was great but I ended up breaking the surf (posted in the 3ltr section - any recomendations welcome).
    A mate has posted up some photo's he took of the first stage which look pretty good. They can be viewed on:

www.photomann.shutterfly.com

I'm useless at putting them up on the forum so thought the link would be easier. Happy viewing. Thanks to my ex-copilot now wingman for taking the photies!
    Member of the 115,000k club

Originally posted by PC-Surf View Post
    Went on a team trial today which was great but I ended up breaking the surf (posted in the 3ltr section - any recomendations welcome).
    A mate has posted up some photo's he took of the first stage which look pretty good. They can be viewed on:

I'm useless at putting them up on the forum so thought the link would be easier. Happy viewing. Thanks to my ex-copilot now wingman for taking the photies!
    OMG - I love those pics. Where abouts is that and is it open all year? Was thinking of takin mine over for the TT this year.

Love number 369
    Last edited by Bibs; 4 January 2009, 20:00.
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Some awesome pics there mate......

How is the bumper?
      One day at the time I guess..

Comment

The site is just outside Laxey. It is private land owned by the dad of one of the club members. It's used by the bikes a bit too but mainly by us. Small site really but endless posibilities with many many routes around it. Lots of challenges too. Anyone who is over just give me a shout and I'll see what is on the calender trial or lane run wise. Only problem is that for insurance purposes you have to be a member of the club. Although If I speak to the land oqwner nicely could probably arrange a bit of a mess around outside of the club etc.
        The bumper is hanging lower than it is in the pictures. I havn't had time to sort it yet cos I had to dash to work which is where I am now. Gonna find some cable ties before I leave work at 1am! better fix the indicator bulbs back in too (took them out as I expected the bumper to come off and didn't want it ripping the wires out etc).

Comment

Looks like it was a good day out

Nice action photo's you got there

Comment

Nice pics Anthony ....

There's always a Payback .... Just don't expect a warning !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

top pics
              advice , snorkel
              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
                top pics
                advice , snorkel

I can't take credit for the photo's myself. Snorkel is on the list but new bumpers are going to come first. Tubular ones from the Stein hopefully. Gonna need a new bash plate too! I've found the Surf very accomodating in water. The little bits of grass and general crap that get stuck onto the radiator and fan are very annoying though!

Comment

make sure u get the rad cleaned out well and soon tho,but nothing high pressure,ask trev wot happens when u leave mud on yr rad if u have a search there is a thread on a peice of copper pipe type jobbie,ie squeeze end make a fine spray to clean it

Comment

I have a good nozzle for the hose at home which does pretty fine spray. That's how I've got the crud off in the past. That and taking it for a swim.

Comment

Originally posted by PC-Surf View Post

Hey i love the pics.... what size tyres are you using ?? what did you brake ? big respect...stay lucky

Comment

Originally posted by joka View Post
                        Hey i love the pics.... what size tyres are you using ?? what did you brake ? big respect...stay lucky
                        33" 12.50 on 15inch tyres. They are proving very good. The only concern I have is how quickly they will wear. But They're only new so I'll have to wait a bit (a long bit I hope).
                        Looks like it could be the pinion having mashed the teeth of the crown wheel but don't know for definate yet. I'll be trying to find out tomorrow. I really need a bit of luck with this one although I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

brilliant pics, looks like a fun day out.
                          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

fantastic photos.
                            but you are one lucky guy not to have sucked in gallons of water in to your intake. hope that luck extends to the repairs
                            Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

What a superb sets of pics - bl00dy awesome - you can smell the hot mud lol

I thought the pics of the SWB Landies were good - calendar quality............until we get to the Surf - your mate is a total mercenary!!!!

Oh, don't go into mud pits with your windows open haha

The mud spray (pic 88?) is ace
                              Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Working...
                              X