No announcement yet.

Tech Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to all for a great weekend - enjoyed it loads. Thanks Pirate for the lift too. Next time yous'll have to come to Belfast! All credit to Stein who kept us do-gooders in line!

Haven't got my camera with me but I'll stick a few photos up when I'm home tonight.
    Andy
    http://www.surfingafrica.net

Comment

• Originally posted by captain_chaos View Post
      hi, thanks for the great weekend Mitsy. Was good to meet some new faces and see some old ones too. I'm sure there'll be other chances to come for you to stare at my rear end
      Glad to hear ya never tried to knock ya self out again Jason .... or anyone else
      Nice job Guys n Gals .. Well done all

There's always a Payback .... It'll take longer than five minutes tho !!!!
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

• This just proves that there are people willing to help ........................

the way that the country is now , the community sprit is forced from us , so much for helping the old bid down the road etc .......

this has restored my faith in helping others , even though a few of us were able to help / contribute through the whole project from mitsy original post in december , to the starting of it yesterday it made it all worth while

all involved should be proud of the effort and input to help , and it was a pleasure to do so
        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

• Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
          This just proves that there are people willing to help ........................

the way that the country is now , the community sprit is forced from us , so much for helping the old bid down the road etc .......

this has restored my faith in helping others , even though a few of us were able to help / contribute through the whole project from mitsy original post in december , to the starting of it yesterday it made it all worth while

all involved should be proud of the effort and input to help , and it was a pleasure to do so
          To be honest, I don't think any of us could have put that better, well said oh Yeti
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

• Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
            Glad to hear ya never tried to knock ya self out again Jason .... or anyone else
            Nice job Guys n Gals .. Well done all

There's always a Payback .... It'll take longer than five minutes tho !!!!
            I was warned before letting the jack down this time to move my head
            Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

• Pictures

Hey all, here's a few more pics of the tech weekend... Enjoy!

The last one is Mitsy behind the wheel, giving it stacks. There's a video of it running too, but it's about a million gigablags, so I'll leave it just now.
              Andy
              http://www.surfingafrica.net

Comment

Working...
              X