Tech Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John h View Post
    I will monitor the For Sale section quite closely me thinks !

Anyway Mitsy glad to hear all has gone well The guys done you proud !
    She,s not for sale lol. And the key dont work the window at the back so i got off lighty with that one.

Comment

• Big cyber pat on the back for all those who took part, warms the cockles of me 'art!!!
      Would love to have been there but my sidekick and travelling companion was under orders not to book anything this weekend, cos his lovely wife had spent so long planning a surprise party for him.
      Oh well theres always next time!!

Well done all, congrats Mitsy.

Alan
      www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

• Nice one folks!

You'd be glad I wasn't there - I never knew it was possible for one human being to produce this much snot!
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Stein has just left my place with the wheels ...............
          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitsy View Post
            She,s not for sale lol. And the key dont work the window at the back so i got off lighty with that one.
            No no I mean't Shirley53 ! she could keep the Beemer and sell the Surf !

anywy glad to hear you are back on the road !
            Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

• glad to be able to help mitsy and chuffed its all up and running,nice to have met you hope to see you down here soon
              SILENCE........................I ... kill you

Comment

• Originally posted by thecaretaker View Post
                glad to be able to help mitsy and chuffed its all up and running,nice to have met you hope to see you down here soon
                Nice to meet u as well dude and thanks for all your help yesterday. You and bio were a blast.

Comment

• hi mitsy,hi geoff,can i just say what a great honour it was to come up and help a genuinely great couple out,you and geoff made shirley and i feel right at home,thanks for the endless cups of tea,the great food and banter,thanks to everyone that turned up to help out thanks guys.give yourselves a pat on the back.see you next wkend for brekkie mits.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitsy View Post
                    Nice to meet u as well dude and thanks for all your help yesterday. You and bio were a blast.

your welcome it was great to help you out,never fear we are always here to help.......................... ................. a blast of what though lol,
                    SILENCE........................I ... kill you

Comment

• Very big thank you to Mitsy, Geoff, Sam, Jamie and amy for a lovely weekend, you made us all very welcome, think geoff might have some competition with who drank the most tea, lol hope you kids managed to get the oil off your faces. lol so glad the boys got your truck up and running again, they did a great job, it was great to see that big smile on your face Mitsy when it started up, nice to see some of the guys again, aswell as meeting Andy from Ireland, what a lovely guy he was, Im off now im knackered, had such a busy weekend. lol speak soon Mitsy

Comment

• pics where are the rest of the pics
                        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

• Thankyou stein and shirly you were great company to. It was made a great weekend by the 2 off you turning up and helping us out. Shirly i new i was right to buy 3 boxes of teabags lol. And stein well i now that the truck was up and running due to your 24 hrs of hard slog and organizing everybody else and that is something i will never forget.
                          Pirate as for you mate you are the gentle giant that everybody said you was and it was great to meet you at last bro. Captain chaos well what can i say about you dude, it was worth you coming just so me and shirl could laugh at your backside. And thankyou dude for all your hard work mate. Last but not least andy who was the most down to earth lovely young man i will ever have the pleasure to meet. You were great with the truck and jamie sam and amy loved ya to bits, thankyou so much dude for coming so far to help me out. So before i end up in bits like i nearly did today(sorry shirl for keep hugging ya girl) i would like to say a big thankyou to the best forum in the world and to all its members for all the lovely posts and all helping in there own way, geoff and i will never forget this ever. And you are all more than welcome to come up again.
                          Last edited by Mitsy; 29 March 2009, 23:14.

Comment

• Originally posted by shirlster View Post
                            Very big thank you to Mitsy, Geoff, Sam, Jamie and amy for a lovely weekend, you made us all very welcome, think geoff might have some competition with who drank the most tea, lol hope you kids managed to get the oil off your faces. lol so glad the boys got your truck up and running again, they did a great job, it was great to see that big smile on your face Mitsy when it started up, nice to see some of the guys again, aswell as meeting Andy from Ireland, what a lovely guy he was, Im off now im knackered, had such a busy weekend. lol speak soon Mitsy
                            I know gal we didnt stop eyeing the backsides up all day. Dont now about you gal but i was shattered.

Comment

• thank you mitsy n family for looking after us all. had a good weekend n just got back about 15 mins ago. i can be a gentl giant sometimes lol
                              wish i could have got more involved but being there was fun n best to let the guys who knew what they doing get on with it.
                              it was nice to meet you finally n good to see everyone again

Comment

• hi, thanks for the great weekend Mitsy. Was good to meet some new faces and see some old ones too. I'm sure there'll be other chances to come for you to stare at my rear end
                                Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Working...
                                X