Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
    cmon spill u 2 lol
    He only wanted a fiver for motor so i sent him a bit more knowing it cost more than that to which he sent most of it ###### back to me, in a nut shell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitsy View Post
      He only wanted a fiver for motor so i sent him a bit more knowing it cost more than that to which he sent most of it ###### back to me, in a nut shell.
      awwwwwwwwwwww ,i bet u wont forget any of this will u mitsy?

Comment

• it was just a small contribution to the tech w/end thats all and the money i sent back i said to get the guys some tinnies while they are working
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
          awwwwwwwwwwww ,i bet u wont forget any of this will u mitsy?
          Actually your right there mate i cant believe how everybody has been. I have tried several times to pay for the engine but to no avail and also for the rad but no luck. Nobody will take money from me for their fuel up hear so all i have to do is feed them for the weekend. Now what other forum do you now would do that.
          God i love you guys and gal.

Comment

• Mitsy, change of plan, I'm coming on the saturday instead.

My job will be fitting the window motor and explaining how to open the rear window using the key!

p.s. My will be a couple of mugs of tea with 2 sugars.

p.p.s. I'll be bringing the new truck, as Lexurf is in the workshop whithout a dash!

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
              Mitsy, change of plan, I'm coming on the saturday instead.

My job will be fitting the window motor and explaining how to open the rear window using the key!

p.p.s. I'll be bringing the new truck, as Lexurf is in the workshop whithout a dash!
              You've not busted that fancy Lexus dash have you ?
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Mitsy, change of plan, I'm coming on the saturday instead.

You ####### i cant believe you told everybody. Ok no probs dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
                  You've not busted that fancy Lexus dash have you ?

No, just ripped it all out and creating a completely new dash, and tucking the ECU out of harms way and fitting my new oxygen sensors. At the moment it looks like someone has spilt a huge plate of spaghetti in there!!

Originally posted by Mitsy View Post
                  You ####### i cant believe you told everybody. Ok no probs dude.
                  Small price to pay for having free work done to get your truck running.

Comment

No, just ripped it all out and creating a completely new dash, and tucking the ECU out of harms way and fitting my new oxygen sensors. At the moment it looks like someone has spilt a huge plate of spaghetti in there!!

Small price to pay for having free work done to get your truck running.
                    I would rather pay.

Comment

• Ok then send cheque for £1000 to my offshore account for bringing the rad down !
                      Wish I could get down saturday to meet you all and actually learn something in the bargain....how much futher than Birmingham is it ?
                      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

• Originally posted by John h View Post
                        Ok then send cheque for £1000 to my offshore account for bringing the rad down !
                        Wish I could get down saturday to meet you all and actually learn something in the bargain....how much futher than Birmingham is it ?
                        About 1 1/2 hrs mate.

Ok rad and parts just turned up so got all off those, Just engine now.

Comment

• Forest of Dean you say......mmmm makes me want to go to symonds yat and eat choclate cake from the cabin.......
                          Sorry can't help you out bit short notice, only just found this thread, only live over in tewkesbury on sea so could have been there in two shakes of a monkeys thingymadjig.....
                          Saturday bonfire and beer sounds great.......
                          Hope it goes ok........

Paul1566

Seen any wild boar out your way ????
                          Remember arrows are silent.....................
                          Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

• Hmmmmmm wild Boar saussages
                            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul1566 View Post
                              Forest of Dean you say......mmmm makes me want to go to symonds yat and eat choclate cake from the cabin.......
                              Sorry can't help you out bit short notice, only just found this thread, only live over in tewkesbury on sea so could have been there in two shakes of a monkeys thingymadjig.....
                              Saturday bonfire and beer sounds great.......
                              Hope it goes ok........

Paul1566

Seen any wild boar out your way ????
                              Wow sorry mate i didnt see that you were from up yonder. Yes i do see lot of wild boar mate i go out horse riding every week and they are usually around also dear ect as well. Some of the boar are tame so people go up to them and stroak them and some are not like the one that chased me on the horse.

Comment

• Last time we was out that way stopped off at symonds yat and saw the posters on the notice board going into the carpark warning people not to approach them......the boar that is not the locals......
                                Normally go on bikes and park by the disumbowled spaces so don't have to walk to far in me leathers to get the bestest chocolate cake and coffee in the whole world....... now i've said that you'll go up and the cake will be sh1te.....
                                Have fun hope the weather stays good for the weekend......
                                Remember arrows are silent.....................
                                Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

Working...
                                X