inporting again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inporting again

not been on here for over a year am bored out of my mind not to mention nearly broke , started to think about importing a few surfs again was thinking the surf market may have come back just a little bit ?? also what sort of prices are 3rd gens fetching these days bare in mind i was one of the cheapist dealers in the uk ,

from the early 3rd gens you are looking at about 2k cheapest i've seen and upwards.I think a average price for a early 3rd gen will be about 2750 to 3k then they creep up a bit the newer you get.
    Welcome back aswell mrsurf
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
      from the early 3rd gens you are looking at about 2k cheapest i've seen and upwards.I think a average price for a early 3rd gen will be about 2750 to 3k then they creep up a bit the newer you get.
      Welcome back aswell mrsurf
      ok thanks richerd, ###### hell; is that all ? what about my black one's i used to bring over to the uk are they stil in demand ?? maybe worth a few quid more ?? . i was offerd two nice 3rd gens taxed & tested for 2400 each i was thinking of buying them and throwing them on ebay for 29 each to see what hapans , at the prices you mentiond i could not buy in japan let alone all the shiping costs as well , not sure if the prices have fallen over there as i think the Russians have at long last stoped buying from japan but the costs of importing out way everything . dosant look like its worth me bothering mate .i have missed the winter market but time yet for the caravaners in sumertime i stil love the surfs and did not want to stop selling them but the goverment and the the tree huggers fooked us all good and proper i made a decent living out of them and i stil get people from this forum asking me for them i will do a bit of wheeling and dealing for sumer , beleive it or not i spent all me cash on northern soul records
      Last edited by mrsurf; 3 January 2009, 13:15.

Comment

SURF,s

Hi mate there is still a market for them but you have to sit on them for a while, as i was told many years ago there is a "ARSE" for every seat its out there some where. I kepp getting "OFFERS" from my suppliers in Japan but there are cheaper vehicles here once you add everything together. PLUS LPA have closed down now.

Regards Hilux Bob.
        Live Life To The Full

Comment

if you can get them cheap enough then you should be able to make a few hundred on each one but there won't be enough to make a living on i wouldn't think.
          I've never got into the importing side of it but i gather its not cheap.If you can get cheap ones over here and sell on cheap again to make a quick turn over then you may be ok.
          I have only been breaking the surfs for about 9 months but some of the prices people want for a non runner is terrible.I won't pay more than about 600 for a non runner as i have to travel so far to collect them,then its hit and miss if i can sell parts on quick or no.
          I've only just started to sell parts again as things went really quiet for a month or so but i'm hoping things will pick up again.
          Theres so many people now breaking surfs that parts prices seem to of come down alot.
          Good luck anyway if you can make a go of the selling again anyway

Comment

is it for the money or the intrest too
            am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

if your on about me George then yea its about the money and keeping the bank off my back.I am also learning alot while stripping them down.I also like to be able to supply spares at a decnt price for people to be able to afford but at the same time make a few ££'s aswell

Comment

i was just asking every one
                if ya ever want me to sertch for a more profitable project
                i can iam pritty good with money
                i know iam young and a bit hot headed but i can be good with somethings
                i dont need much info
                how much ya have to play with
                and ya post code
                i just would like to help out if i can i have nothing else to do
                coz iam too ill to have my own company or work
                i get realy bord but i have lots in my mind that i can not do myself
                but if there is the same gaps in the market has the is around here then they maybe a nice living to be earned if i can find a gap i can cash in on it
                there is allways a market even in thses times its just finding it and cashing in on them
                i earn money now if i need it out of nothing realy
                just old stuff that i have collected over the years
                my latest one is
                cos of the state of the uk's banks
                i save all the new coins (the ones with the pics on)
                i a few years time each coin will be worth tripel what it was this year
                thats better than any intrest offer from any bank
                it has skint me for now but i will cash in later
                thats the sort of crap i get up to
                but for you lot that can work and dont mind putting the hours in for your self
                then there is money out there to be earned
                we all have a talent that we can earn cash out of
                Last edited by JUDWAK; 3 January 2009, 14:38.
                am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

if you come across a kzn130 auto ecu at a good price then i have someone needing one asap.It has to be gaurenteed working tho thats the thing

Comment

You will also have to ensure the numbers on the ECU match
                    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                      You will also have to ensure the numbers on the ECU match
                      i know on some of the ecu's i have sold the numbers haven't matched and they have all worked ok. PCSurf had the last one and i'm certain the numbers were different on that one

Comment

ECU,s

Hi Rich i will back you up on that i have several ECU,s from car to car and they have worked fine the faults have been else were. Hopeing to have the camper SURF sorted out in a week or two thanks for the help.

Regards Hilux Bob
                        Live Life To The Full

Comment

right on Bob i hope you get it sorted and on the road finally

Comment

Working...
                          X