reasurance needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reasurance needed.

Hi all, Its been a while since I was here but as some of you may know I swapped the streets of N. London for the countryside of Eire. Seemed like a good idea at the time, that was untill the building industry fell on its ar*e and the euro now matches the pound and in a moment of maddness.............I sold the surf. I need to know that I did the right thing.The surf had to be registered in Eire, the mot had expired and because of a recent accident in my van( I was the filling in a 3 car sandwich and the one at the rear had no ins.) my N.C.B has been frozen and I now have to pay full whack until its sorted. I sold the truck for ...........1500 euros but the plus side is I sold it to a cousin who lets me drive it on his insurance. Seems like a deal to me until he gets it back and wrecks it. At least financialy im better of as I have no work at the mo. Just one question, the petrol gauge is showing full all the time. Im sure its not, any ideas to check the guage other than trying to fill it up again?

Not sure about the rest but surely anywhere with fresh air is a step up from London or any othet city for that matter.
    Brian

Comment

definatly a better place to be. would not like to go back now.

Comment

Working...
      X