New X Runner - me likes it a lot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New X Runner - me likes it a lot

Someone posted here a week or so back that they had seen some new 4Runners in Ireland. I was just doing a bit of surfin to see if I could find any more info. Didn't as yet, but I did find this

http://www.toyota.com/vehicles/futur...ner/index.html

I want one.

Mmm - you can have it - much too much "road truck" for my taste..
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Looks like they're trying to do the F150 thang!
      Gaz

Comment

Just needs a big block V8 and a big chrome puffer sticking out of the bonnet!

Chuffin computer viruses!

Derek

Comment

mmmmm interesting!!!

Yeah looks ok! nothin wrong with a "road truck",the wheels in the pic don't do it justice though could do with a bit more meat in that department i think

Comment

Jury out on what I saw, just like all Fords have the same theme running thru their front styling, so has the Rav4, 4Runner and new Cruisers so I now submit to the obvious that they havent been launched and it must have been a Rav, but I liked and in 13 years I might buy one ... for the wife

Comment

Nope!

Yo Yo Yo Home Bouys, what's up???????????

To much of a gangsta truck, I'll keep my Surf Ta.

Comment

I wasn't suggestin' getting rid of my Surf. Thought of this as an extra toy.

Comment

I might have one in about 10 years. I'd put some proper wheels and tyres on. It needs at least a 6" supension lift and a snorkel. I forgot to read on see if its 4WD.

I like the idea of 0-60 in 7 secs
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Derek T M
                    Just needs a big block V8 and a big chrome puffer sticking out of the bonnet!

Chuffin computer viruses!

Derek
                    They could just throw in the V8 out of the Sequoia, That would be mean, oh and just raise the suspension a bit make it more useable, oh and better wheels and tyres, etc etc etc.

Why not just make a different truck, still looks nice in a Bling Bling kind of way.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                    X