Ahh, Job Satisfaction.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahh, Job Satisfaction.

Ive been threatening to replace the front disc's & pads for a while now & today finally got round to doing it. Had a good read on the forum yesterday so was confident enough to take the job on. All went as smooth as silk, now it did take me nearly 4 hours but i was in no rush & there was plenty of cups of tea in between, cleaned all the calipers & hubs + shims & replaced the brake fluid. Took for a run for an hour or so to make sure everything was working fine. The brakes are now much better, no judder or pulling to one side, its a good feeling when a job goes to plan with no hick-ups.

Sorry, but just had to share it with you all.

Right whats the next job !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by si tate; 29 December 2008, 20:11.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Originally posted by si tate View Post
    Ive been threatening to replace the front disc's & pads for a while now & today finally got round to doing it. Had a good read on the forum yesterday so was confident enough to take the job on. All went as smooth as silk, now it did take me nearly 4 hours but i was in no rush & there was plenty of cups of tea in between, cleaned all the calipers & hubs + shims & replaced the brake fluid. Took for a run for an hour or so to make sure everything was working fine. The brakes or now much better, no judder or pulling to one side, its a good feeling when a job goes to plan with no hick-ups.

Sorry, but just had to share it with you all.

Right whats the next job !!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you paint the calipers red?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      Did you paint the calipers red?
      No, but i did paint the rear drums blue the other month, looks good. Don't think i'll bother with the calipers.
      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Working...
      X