who's idea was this mechano??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who's idea was this mechano??

ollocks it was mine lol,i do the same every year lol,lewis will love that(6yrs old),and i never realise till xmas/boxing day that i'll be putting it together!,and i got him a real big set this time lol,a radio control truck set,anyway back to the kitchen table lol

Did you actually go out and buy it or was it delivered to your doorstep by a succession of forum members via Surftrain?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      Did you actually go out and buy it or was it delivered to your doorstep by a succession of forum members via Surftrain?
      oh y so nice lol

Comment

wondefull,finished it 20 mins ago,put battery in,forward,reverse,left,and jams left,wont go right or even poxy straight,AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,gonna be fun at toysrus today,cause i aint takin it apert again

Comment

hehe go on sort it proper for when he wakes up....
          One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
            hehe go on sort it proper for when he wakes up....
            trust ive tried,steering servo is buggered,and its a sealed unit,main prob is they wont take a part return and i just spent 7 hours buildin the f$%^&£$% thing,wheres my hammer

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
              trust ive tried,steering servo is buggered,and its a sealed unit,main prob is they wont take a part return and i just spent 7 hours buildin the f$%^&£$% thing,wheres my hammer
              hehe well might I remind u that it was...

ehhh

your idea....
              One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Working...
              X