Merry Manx Christmas!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Manx Christmas!!

Hoping everyone has a very Merry (Manx Style) Christmas day! Hope you all got what you wanted.
    To all those working today I now how you feel I'm head out the door myself now and I hope you have an easy shift!
    Take care and make sure you smile!
    Member of the 115,000k club

Like you Im working, but thats life, Im working New Year as well, but the wheels of Industry dont grind to a halt just because its Christmas and I dont suppose criminal activity stops for holidays either. If events allow I plan on taking it easy today and the good thing is none of my bosses are at work, all the offices are shut, so no email, no phone calls, no major demands for info that the beggars cant be bothered locating themselves, all we have to do is keep things running.

Merry Xmas
    Сви можемо

Comment

Not working been off sick for a couple off months now, but I am off Manx origin. Hope you and yours have a merry christmas and happy new year xxx

Comment

Bogus - I hope your day was uneventful!
        Giggle Queen - we Manxies know how to do Christmas the best. Bit like Hop-tu-Na or as others know it as Halloween.
        Member of the 115,000k club

Comment

its also my birthday the day,

Comment

Originally posted by Giggle Queen View Post
            its also my birthday the day,
            Hope ya had a good day Gal n Hope Andy waited on all day ...
            Jess

There's always a Payback .... Just don't expect any warning !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

cheers diesel weazel Andy has been great, made the dinner an it was lovely.
              Hope you had a lovely day

Comment

Working...
              X