Stein or BUSHWHACKER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
    no pics,just shed loads of thoughts lol,do you mean lewes??nr brighton,but most importantly i need to be inside to do the paint,if that means comin to you then so be it,as for prep mate,need the truck in top coat,no clear and wet sanded in p800,as for cost,we will figure it out once i sort design out,won't be massively expensive,especially if i can put my web addy on there and u carry my cards
    Sorry yes Lewes. So truck needs to be top coat wet sanded p800 and a worshop to paint it in. Your web addy can be put on there and I put my truck in lots of shows where your cards can be given out.
    monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom 18 View Post
      Sorry yes Lewes. So truck needs to be top coat wet sanded p800 and a worshop to paint it in. Your web addy can be put on there and I put my truck in lots of shows where your cards can be given out.
      yup thats bout right,like i said mate if needs be i'll come to you,ps when u thinkin roughly?

Comment

yup thats bout right,like i said mate if needs be i'll come to you,ps when u thinkin roughly?
        Tomorrow? Just joking need to finish the conversion first. Early part of next year would be good. Hope you got a step ladder.
        monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Tomorrow? Just joking need to finish the conversion first. Early part of next year would be good. Hope you got a step ladder.
          lovely sounds like a plan then,so im guessin ill comin to northampton then?

Comment

lovely sounds like a plan then,so im guessin ill comin to northampton then?
            Sounds like a plan. If your good I might have a few more trucks for ya to do.
            monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

What V8 you got then?

not a great pic will post some better ones tommorow
              JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Originally posted by lord lucan View Post

not a great pic will post some better ones tommorow
                Would love to see some better pics and know a few things like headers starter motor wiring alternator engine mounts fuel pump oil pressure gage water temp gage rad etc etc.
                monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Working...
                X