Stein or BUSHWHACKER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stein or BUSHWHACKER

Ha spelt your name right Vince. What rear prop did you guys use not sure if the surf prop works on your motors. On mine the gearbox was 3" shorter so the prop needs to be lenghtend by 3". If you had to do this where did you get it done.
    Cheers Steve.
    monstercreations.org.uk

sorry hijack,did a bit of hunting the other nite,as takin an airbrush to yr beast would be a proud moment for me,wot do u think bout rather than devils,lucifer skulls?ie skulls will horns,and "666" as though its being ripped out from under the metal?

Comment

hijack, why didnt you use the surf box
      JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom 18 View Post
        Ha spelt your name right Vince. What rear prop did you guys use not sure if the surf prop works on your motors. On mine the gearbox was 3" shorter so the prop needs to be lenghtend by 3". If you had to do this where did you get it done.
        Cheers Steve.
        I used my original 2.4 shaft, took a lot of jiggery pokery and measuring, but I got it to bolt back in the original position.
        There's about 3" of sliding yoke on the gearbox end of the shaft to play with by the way, providing it isn't maxed out already.

Mark custom made a stainless shaft for his installation.

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
          sorry hijack,did a bit of hunting the other nite,as takin an airbrush to yr beast would be a proud moment for me,wot do u think bout rather than devils,lucifer skulls?ie skulls will horns,and "666" as though its being ripped out from under the metal?
          Sounds real good I love skulls. Do you have any pics of your thoughts. Obviously this would take some arranging I would need to know what prep I would need to do, what the cost would be, where it would be done etc. I do have family in Lewis I could visit for a few days.
          monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
            I used my original 2.4 shaft, took a lot of jiggery pokery and measuring, but I got it to bolt back in the original position.
            There's about 3" of sliding yoke on the gearbox end of the shaft to play with by the way, providing it isn't maxed out already.

Mark custom made a stainless shaft for his installation.
            What I did Vince was slide the yoke to the middle and measure the gap which was 46" the origanal was 43" so + 3". Might have to ask Mark for a price on a custom prop. Mark.
            monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

What I did Vince was slide the yoke to the middle and measure the gap which was 46" the origanal was 43" so + 3". Might have to ask Mark for a price on a custom prop. Mark.
              Or get a 1 1/2" spacers made to go on each end of the shaft..

Comment

Originally posted by lord lucan View Post
                hijack, why didnt you use the surf box
                sorry it was only a question?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                  Or get a 1 1/2" spacers made to go on each end of the shaft..
                  Yeah Nigel does some 1" ones I had thought of that I just wondered weather it would be ok to fit them or weather I would just break them.
                  monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

sorry it was only a question?
                    What V8 you got then?
                    monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

What V8 you got then?
                      ex rallysport vittese sdi, can supply bellhousings and clutches to fit surf

Comment

ex rallysport vittese sdi, can supply bellhousings and clutches to fit surf
                        What in a surf?
                        monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

What in a surf?
                          yes, fits the surf box r151

Comment

yes, fits the surf box r151
                            My God where have you been? Pics?
                            monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Sounds real good I love skulls. Do you have any pics of your thoughts. Obviously this would take some arranging I would need to know what prep I would need to do, what the cost would be, where it would be done etc. I do have family in Lewis I could visit for a few days.
                              no pics,just shed loads of thoughts lol,do you mean lewes??nr brighton,but most importantly i need to be inside to do the paint,if that means comin to you then so be it,as for prep mate,need the truck in top coat,no clear and wet sanded in p800,as for cost,we will figure it out once i sort design out,won't be massively expensive,especially if i can put my web addy on there and u carry my cards

Comment

Working...
                              X