train required cornwall to brighton??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
    hmm wot do i do now lolol,wolf wot date and time will u comin back from plains?

FFS!! Just drive up to Salisbury plains and collect it, whats the big deal????
    http://maps.google.com/maps?q=salisb...=brighton&rl=1
    Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 23 December 2008, 00:29.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post

FFS!! titter, titter
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

that will probably be the only choice you got Andy to go down and collect it.
        I am driving over 100m just to get it to Shaun for you so it looks like you may have to have a drive down to collect it.After all its only a couple of hours drive down and then back again.It'll make a nice morning out for you and the mrs
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          wow calm down lolo,i had stuff to get from rod was all

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
            that will probably be the only choice you got Andy to go down and collect it.
            I am driving over 100m just to get it to Shaun for you so it looks like you may have to have a drive down to collect it.After all its only a couple of hours drive down and then back again.It'll make a nice morning out for you and the mrs
            looks that way

Comment

Use the trip as a learning curve Andy, after all you need to return in the spring Biostein games time
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
                Use the trip as a learning curve Andy, after all you need to return in the spring Biostein games time
                trev going by the thread they are down there on the 29th,is that right?

Comment

trev going by the thread they are down there on the 29th,is that right?
                  Yep, they are meeting at the Bustard carpark at 10 on the 29th

Trev

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
                    Yep, they are meeting at the Bustard carpark at 10 on the 29th

Trev
                    great lol,well i'm working,will anyone still be there at 8pm ish?

Comment

great lol,well i'm working,will anyone still be there at 8pm ish?
                      The Yeti has been known to play late, but then again knowing his runs there is bound to be a victim awaiting the AA/RAC Hi Yeti

Comment

bio hazard might keep it at his house for you so that you can pick it up later but you will have to ask him if that is ok.
                        cheers shaun
                        NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

Originally posted by MUD MUNCHER View Post
                          bio hazard might keep it at his house for you so that you can pick it up later but you will have to ask him if that is ok.
                          cheers shaun
                          good idea

Comment

Working...
                          X