Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache View Post
    Well, it is Christmas!

Works 'do' tomorrow. Free beer all day, so I guess there might be some incoherent ranting tomorrow night
    splendid, splendid.......nothing like listening to a bit of drunken,incoherent rambling..............unless its your taxi driver
    morning btw andy......came home a bit early (last night).
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Hey! Thought you were flying out today? Better hurry up, you'll miss it!
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Hey! Thought you were flying out today? Better hurry up, you'll miss it!
        i am mostly flying from heathrow tomorrow at 11.30 so im not hurrying for anyone............me included !!
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Well, it is Christmas!

Works 'do' tomorrow. Free beer all day, so I guess there might be some incoherent ranting tomorrow night
          I`m not looking forward to tonight,first of four nightshifts,Black Friday and all that,I`ll be looking after all the p1ssed party goers till about 4am with the occasional person who is really ill.Still have a good night,but don`t phone for an ambulance it might be me,and I will be very short of sympathy.
          I swear to drunk I`m not God.

Comment

Originally posted by daithediver View Post
            I`m not looking forward to tonight,first of four nightshifts,Black Friday and all that,I`ll be looking after all the p1ssed party goers till about 4am with the occasional person who is really ill.Still have a good night,but don`t phone for an ambulance it might be me,and I will be very short of sympathy.
            I cant imagine why I'd phone for an ambulance.

I'll be going for beer and food, not fights

Comment

Well, minutes to go before my works christmas lash!

See you all later, if I can work out what this keyboardy thing does later...

Comment

Working...
              X