Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob from oop norf!

Hi folks!

I've lurked around this forum for a wee whilee now, having purchased a P reg surf (3.0 TD SSRG) in feburary last year. i've clocked up a good number of miles now and a good number of those were pulling heavy trailers but (touch wood) i've not had any bother yet! i'm looking into blocking off the EGR now but other than that i'm not looking to do any mad modifications to the beast, i have a couple of series landy projects for the silly mods!!

i've found a good bit of info from this site but have a couple of questions;
    1. when using the "advanced search" i can't seem to select to only search the "technical forums", is this normal or have i missed summit??
    2. my surf was once fitted with two batteries but a pervious owner has removed one. i've read that they came fitted with two smaller batteries but what ratings were they? mine currently has an 80Ahr battery fitted but was starting to get sluggish when firing up when really cold. I'm wondering if i should look at fitting the second battery back in or should the single 80Ahr one do the job?

oh and is it weird to name your surf????

cheers folks!
Working...
X