Clear All

done mate

my grandfarther died of cancer about 7 years ago so pleased to help

Comment

Done. Glad to help.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
        so do under priveledged mothers have to pay for them normally? my mums had one and i believe our taxes paid for it... not dissing breast cancer or owt... but u sure it's not just an advertising scam?
        I can well understand yours and other peoples scepticism about this site and whether or not it's a scam, and yes, a majority of the website is American, but a large proportion of it is donated to the low countries aswell. I find it hard to believe how a country as rich and technically beyond other minor countries can still let it's own people be under privileged and depend on charity. I know I shouldnt use our forum to rant on such a matter, and apologise, but I lost my parents to cancer and If I can help someone to have another chance, I would. I agree to a point that charity begins at home, but all that link costs people is a minute of their time and a click or 2 of the mouse. If you really would like to help and believe charity begins at home then try this link. http://www.macmillan.org.uk/

My apologies again for using the forum to bring this home.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X