soooooo uncomfertable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soooooo uncomfertable

I tell ya what that little vit looks great and wud prob make a great toy but fu*k me are they uncomfertable...
    I was glad to get home I tell ya 120 miles and I was broken....

I picked up the Surf from the train station and I soooo appreciated driving it.... even with all the knocking.....and part red interior.....

Yeah it's a funny little thing that Vitara... I hope that I can drive it long enough to finish the Surf, but as much as I like the look of it not sure if I can handle the little tumble drier....

Might have to get a Land Cruiser to supplement the Surf....
    One day at the time I guess..

A loooong time ago, I went to Wrexham with a mate of mine in his wife's Vit. She had one because in the early 80s, they were cool.

It was all on road, but as you say, it was truly awful! I was deaf and sore by the time we got there - and that took a long time as anything over 50mph and you couldn't hear each other.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Vitara's are great off road, and will go places a Def 90 can't.......But are total sh!t on tarmac, had a rented one in Cyprus many moons ago. My spine has never been the same since.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
        A loooong time ago, I went to Wrexham with a mate of mine in his wife's Vit. She had one because in the early 80s, they were cool.

It was all on road, but as you say, it was truly awful! I was deaf and sore by the time we got there - and that took a long time as anything over 50mph and you couldn't hear each other.
        They didn't exist in the 80s. Must have been an SJ/Samurai/Jimny? They were truly appalling (on the road). I had to reverse an SJ410 up a mountain in Bali once because it didn't have the b0llocks to go up it forwards (it didn't have low ration). Iwas lucky to get to the mountain the first place; it felt like it was on two wheels around every corner.

Comment

Oh yeah, Toby, pull a seat out of the surf and mount it in the vit. Job done.

Comment

hehe yeah deffo I cud not move proper when I go back here...
            I think it might be more relaxed to drive a ###### go kart al the way there..

and the noise... hehe I was all alone and no music....

When I took Debs out to the Vit she said: "hehe that looks like a tumble drier but kinda cool"

Then when she got in and we drove around for about 5 minutes she said:
            "#### me Tobes can we please sell this thing and either buy a 3ltr or a Land Cruiser..
            we can't be driving around in this..... "

Originally posted by ian2144 View Post
            Vitara's are great off road, and will go places a Def 90 can't.......But are total sh!t on tarmac, had a rented one in Cyprus many moons ago. My spine has never been the same since.
            I did take it off-road in the muddy field on the farm where I bouhgt it to test the 4wd, and it does seem capable but I see why u can remove the roof as u'll be bouncing through it....

Oh yeah Did Rod not tell me it was easier to park?
            No way it has no power steering and mud tires... parking is a hard work....

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
              They didn't exist in the 80s. Must have been an SJ/Samurai/Jimny? They were truly appalling (on the road). I had to reverse an SJ410 up a mountain in Bali once because it didn't have the b0llocks to go up it forwards (it didn't have low ration). Iwas lucky to get to the mountain the first place; it felt like it was on two wheels around every corner.
              Samurai, thats the one. Vitara's dont look too bad. Grand Vitara is quite a comfy motor. Toby's a bit of a girl, obviously.
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                Oh yeah, Toby, pull a seat out of the surf and mount it in the vit. Job done.
                hehe not sure that will cure it tho....
                u feel every tiny uneven thing in the road...

and the noise......

deafening...

Comment

Samurai, thats the one. Vitara's dont look too bad. Grand Vitara is quite a comfy motor. Toby's a bit of a girl, obviously.
                  haha u come for a ride in it Andy see how much of a girl I am

Comment

well it started first time this morning so no problem there it is not so bad when u only going a few miles but I don't think I can get on with it being so small...
                    so she is now in the swap section...

Comment

BDT told you to buy another Surf mate!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post

i ty,i ty

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                          i ty,i ty

yeah ok I was WRONG....
                          I am not afraid to admit it.....

Comment

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
                            yeah ok I was WRONG....
                            good lad

Comment

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
                              yeah ok I was WRONG....
                              Blimey

BDT HAS trained Toby
                              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                              X