Advice on price please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on price please

After the year there is a good chance the Surf will be going, I am asking for Advice on how much to ask for it, when the time to sell comes it will be going up on here as well as Ebay probably, even though i dont know how to work that ebay thingy, So FEE's will be paid.
    Heres the just of it. Its a 2.4td, 1 1/2" body lift, 3"susp lift, AVM Hubs, tinted windows, 33" KL71's, and a big Feck aff roof rack. Much do u guys reckon i will be looking for. oh yeh its been off road to. Help would be muchly appreciated. Remember i am not selling JUST NOW and i will pay the FEE's when the time comes to put an add up.

If you're going to advertise, you need to pay the fee.....

Not much to be honest, maybe a grand. If it's accessorised, it's better to sell the parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post

Not much to be honest, maybe a grand. If it's accessorised, it's better to sell the parts.
      A grand would be good for me, its gonna be to fund the next motor i am buying and to add accesories to. Dare i say what it is, itsa itsa itsa oh your all gonna hate me itsa V8

Rangey, ahhh i said it. the temptation of a V8 got the better of me

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post

i think he's right, i think u should send me one or 2 pics of the rack and then let me buy it off you haha

Comment

The roof rack is a big one,i got it built for my window cleaning, cost me £500, GOT A ROLLER BAR ON THE BACK oops caps was on. al post a pic, if a want it, make me an offer, and i Will pay a selling FEE. thats about the only bit o the truck i will let go seperate as i have no where to break it.

Comment

depends how long you wait... next week - £4.72... week after - £2.67... keep hold, it just won't be worth selling!!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
            X