X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
    soooooooo wots wrong with yr truck??
    Well in my own words, dont now. Took the rocker cover off and the knocking seemed to come from the middle off the engine. Bushy seems to think it hasnt dropped a valve because the oil pressure was fine.

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
      its how i blow my gear box matey
      full revs in N flick it into D spins for has long has you want it too
      but it gose with a very loud bang when the diff kicks in
      and its even louder bang when it blows
      haha

Comment

omg. pure class...

next xD
        If at first you don't succeed, redefine success

Comment

Ooh poor old half shafts. Now what would have been cool is when you reversed back down to get the camara you did an allmighty J spin in that tiny little country lane
          monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom 18 View Post
            Ooh poor old half shafts. Now what would have been cool is when you reversed back down to get the camara you did an allmighty J spin in that tiny little country lane

The lane was pretty slippy and I 'loaded' the rear diff before spinning the wheels. That was only about 2000rpm 'cos I've got a misfire anymore than that, got to adjust the TPS.
            That lane is only just wide enough for the truck and Surfs can't do good J turns, ask Andyenuff!

I need/want a rear locker now.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
              The lane was pretty slippy and I 'loaded' the rear diff before spinning the wheels. That was only about 2000rpm 'cos I've got a misfire anymore than that, got to adjust the TPS.
              That lane is only just wide enough for the truck and Surfs can't do good J turns, ask Andyenuff!

And some new tyres if you do many more of them looks stunning tho mate,
              one could say it walks the walk and talks the talk
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post

How do you do that then ?
                私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X