Another pointless rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PDR View Post
    I find the price I pay for sticking to the speed limits is that other drivers get really close up behind, willing me to go faster.... I sometimes wonder if they would be so keen if they knew that I’m often carrying (legally held) firearms/shotguns in the boot
    I use my truck as transport for our airsoft team. One of the guys has an M249 (GPMG) replica and I've got non-see-into film on the rear window. There have definitely been times when getting one of the guys to hang the GPMG over the back seat and then slowly drop the rear window would probably have given the tailgater an instant enema. But we don't have the balls for it, on the time to deal with getting pulled by a ARV team!!
    Mike G

Comment

Originally posted by Tallyman View Post
      But we don't have the balls for it, on the time to deal with getting pulled by a ARV team!!

That'd be the least of your worries - you'd very probably be looking at a £10k fine and prison !

A couple of my kids were with a group playing with airsofts in the woods and somebody reported them to the Police. FIVE cars turned up and the kids actually holding the guns were given a serious rifting - apparently 6 months inside is possible ....

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

A few years back I used to drive an 8 wheeler Roll on-Roll off skip lorry.
        I turned off of the A11 dual carrigeway on to the old A11 heading towards Wymondham, anyone who knows this part of Norfolk will know where I mean, it was about 8.00am and the single carrigeway was quite busy, I had a small sports car following me and the driver was sitting about 10 feet behind me all the way into Wymondham at speeds of up to 50mph, she didn't have any hope of passing me due to the oncoming traffic.
        When we got to the traffic lights they just turned red as we got to them, I got out and walked back to the car to see a female driver looking very irate, all I did was ask her if she was into Anal sex, She Said "what do you mean?" so I replied "well you must be, you have been almost up my arse for the last 3 miles!!!"
        That got a good laugh from severall other trucks waiting for the light's to change.
        I don't know what came over me, I am never normally rude to other drivers but she really annoyed me !!
        I then got back into me cab as the light's changed and drove off, she still sat there quite put out I reckon !!

Comment

Originally posted by andycook View Post

The victim was on a singletrack road and some arse in an X5 was tailgating him, so he stopped - blocking the road, wandered round back and opened the boot - then said to the tail-gater who was glaring at him "there ive opened my boot - you can see now theres nothing interesting in it!"
          Thats class
          How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Nearly wrote a Police van off last night on my way home. 40 mph on a dual carriageway when a car on the opposite side puls out but he gets out of the way PDQ followed by the Policevan which i nearly wrote off, The cheeky sod beeps his horn after swerving to avoid him & tells me to slow down, I replied SPEED UP and make an appointment at SPECSAVERS.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Working...
            X