anyone who has an ipod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone who has an ipod

just a note as i have spent many many hours on this now and i hate itunes,if u like me hate the idea of having to use poxy itunes i have found a method round it,i used to have limewire to download music,but no matter wot i did it stopped connecting,after hunting i found "frostwire"this uses same running apps as "limewire pro" but free,so download music there,then download "winamp"(ty cooler),its a really good music player,transfer your songs from frost wire to winamp,plug yr ipod in and bingo,
    screw you itunes!

Either that or buy one of the hundreds of superior, but unhyped, MP3 players currently on the market
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
      Either that or buy one of the hundreds of superior, but unhyped, MP3 players currently on the market
      true but mine cost zero and is 60gb,funnily enough before this i had a sony one,no probs atall

Comment

Bypass security

If you want to keep iTunes but use the music they sell on other MP3 players all you have to do is buy the song/album. Once it is downloaded burn the song/album to disc. Then once it is on disc put it back in the computer and it should ask if you want to put the songs into yourlibrary. Let it do that - when it takes the songs from the disc it doesn't have the encryption which stops you using the songs with other software or MP3 players. You can also then burn the songs again as many times as you like. Sounds odd but it works. The other pain in the ass is that you will then have those songs twice in your library. I do it so I can put the songs onto my phone.
        Dunno if this will help you but I thought I would put my penny in the pot.
        Member of the 115,000k club

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
          just a note as i have spent many many hours on this now and i hate itunes,if u like me hate the idea of having to use poxy itunes i have found a method round it,i used to have limewire to download music,but no matter wot i did it stopped connecting,after hunting i found "frostwire"this uses same running apps as "limewire pro" but free,so download music there,then download "winamp"(ty cooler),its a really good music player,transfer your songs from frost wire to winamp,plug yr ipod in and bingo,
          screw you itunes!
          You really shouldn't have a problem importing from Frostwire/
          Limewire to i-tunes.Open i-Tunes then go to internet explorer,open my computer then documents then Frostwire/Limewire then saved,from there you simply drag and drop whatever songs you have downloaded fom the list onto i-Tunes keeping an eye on the information box to see when it's completed.Works every time.Richie.

Comment

Originally posted by bosbax View Post
            You really shouldn't have a problem importing from Frostwire/
            Limewire to i-tunes.Open i-Tunes then go to internet explorer,open my computer then documents then Frostwire/Limewire then saved,from there you simply drag and drop whatever songs you have downloaded fom the list onto i-Tunes keeping an eye on the information box to see when it's completed.Works every time.Richie.
            i know wot yr saying but we have 2 ipods now and itunes wont accept 2 and i ow have a real hatred for itunes

Comment

What the chuff does ow mean?

Comment

Itunes (one of the worst bits of software ever)

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                  What the chuff does ow mean?
                  now

Comment

Originally posted by Antony_James View Post
                    Itunes (one of the worst bits of software ever)
                    i agree,try stopping all its components running,lol,it goes nuts lolol

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                      now
                      Just asking. I'm not pyschic, you know.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                        Just asking. I'm not pyschic, you know.
                        you are many many many things,but not that

Comment

Or, you could try not stealing music. Mine works fine, always has.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                            Or, you could try not stealing music. Mine works fine, always has.
                            no i'm fine ty

Comment

See, I'd quite like one of these Ippod things,(there's even an Ippod plug thing in the new truck) but none of that made a bit of sense to me...
                              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X