to those that had a c64

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to those that had a c64

just browsing thru you tube and found this,sat mesmorised say i had that repeatedly lol
    there is a game at 5.38 that i loved when i was about 8yrs old,destruction derby i think?i remember 8 tapes to load?anyone remember it?
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eY2gK1...eature=related

ahh those were the days, i cant keep up with the stuff these days lol(ps im only 27)

Comment

Originally posted by Robmatthews View Post
      ahh those were the days, i cant keep up with the stuff these days lol(ps im only 27)
      i know that feeling(i'm 31) and c64 was my first proper computer,although i did used to hijack my older brothers atari 2600,and i even remember the paddles and fake wood lol

Comment

we had a zx spectrum!!... i remember when we got the +3 for xmas!.... had a disc drive and the games loaded really quick!... but there weren't many games on disk!!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man View Post
          we had a zx spectrum!!... i remember when we got the +3 for xmas!.... had a disc drive and the games loaded really quick!... but there weren't many games on disk!!
          ewwww lolol
          i remember being one of the first to get get a 5 and a half inch floppy drive but could never get the game i mentioned above on discs,i vividly remember having to loads 6 tapes worth and 9 times out of 10 it would crash anyway

Comment

my first computer (not just games console) was the amstrad cpc464. that loaded tapes but you could save up a pocket money fortune and buy an add on floppy disc drive WOW! i loved it, then it died and i got the awesome amiga1200 and was bored with it in a matter of months because there was too much to learn on it and now i just use computers for emails, solitaire and internet.
            i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Blimmy YOU MUST be OLD
              Enjoying Life after Cancer
              Pops

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                i know that feeling(i'm 31) and c64 was my first proper computer,although i did used to hijack my older brothers atari 2600,and i even remember the paddles and fake wood lol
                Oh the days, they were my first two computers, how jelous was i when my mates got a comodore Amiga

Comment

Ah them were the days, though i never had a 64 myself.

my computer gaming history went as follows:

zx48k
                  128k +3 with the disk drive
                  amiga 500+ with 1 meg upgrade
                  NES
                  PC
                  Dreamcast
                  and now a Wii
                  Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

Ah, the ole C64. Had it with Jupiter lander on cartridge and me mate lent me Killerwatt, had really good sound IIRC. My history goes before that I had a ZX81, then the C64 then a long break upto the PC with Windows 95 on a P75 processor! (couldnt afford the P100!) then it just goes nuts and now I tend to buy and build em for me or my lad as we want em!

Comment

Working...
                    X