Bye Bye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye Bye

She,s finally given up the ghost today guys , dropped a valve apparently which means i cant afford to have her fixed. Will put her up for sale on the forum in a mo. Thanks for all the advise guys over the years and i will miss you all. Cheers mitsy.

Nooooooooo

How gutting ............

You can't leave us
    Last edited by BioHazard; 6 December 2008, 17:50.
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Ahh, that's sad Mitsy, we'll all miss you, you may get another surf in the future, or other than that, just drop in to say hi.
      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Sorry to hear the bad news Mitsy,

But you cannot leave us, you are part of us

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

That sucks dude, have a word with Rich see if he aint got a spare engine knocking around.
          http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Please guys dont be nice to me, i feel like crying. I truly cant spend any more money on her. I will miss you all very much and im more upset about leaving the forum than the engine blowing up. Also as someone that has never put anything up for sale before how much is it and do i pay koi.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy View Post
              Please guys dont be nice to me, i feel like crying. I truly cant spend any more money on her. I will miss you all very much and im more upset about leaving the forum than the engine blowing up. Also as someone that has never put anything up for sale before how much is it and do i pay koi.
              Aww don't cry, you orrible cowbag you, only joking just trying to stop the tears. Anyways you don't have to leave the forum just cos ya truck's playin silly buggers.

Comment

Mitsy,

Have a hug on us ((((((( Mitsy ))))))))

You do NOT have to leave us, after all do I have a surf at present ?

Here's the link for the selling your surf - http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=16564

Regards

Trev
                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7od-eyQaIY4

By KMS (keep mitsy society)

Comment

She,s finally given up the ghost today guys , dropped a valve apparently which means i cant afford to have her fixed. Will put her up for sale on the forum in a mo. Thanks for all the advise guys over the years and i will miss you all. Cheers mitsy.

Give us the details, how was it discovered that a valve had dropped?

Comment

She had been loosing power all day untill she finally broke down on us this afternoon. Managed to get her home and asked my neighbor who is a mechanic to have a look at it and he came down and said a valve has dropped in it.

Comment

She had been loosing power all day untill she finally broke down on us this afternoon. Managed to get her home and asked my neighbor who is a mechanic to have a look at it and he came down and said a valve has dropped in it.

Well if thats the case, all you'll need is a fully assembled head from Stormforce (if he's got a 2.4 one), and a gasket set.

Comment

C'mon have Faith!!!

Im sure something can be done!

An you reeeaaaally dont have to leave the forum! If Bibs is the only woman left! They'll all gang up on her!!!

Comment

Is it a LT or a LT-e
                            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                              Is it a LT or a LT-e
                              It will be an LT-e model mate. Mitsys truck is a J reg facelift model.

Comment

Working...
                              X