bad things don't come in 3's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad things don't come in 3's

they actually come in 4's, with number 5 probably on its way tonight.

1st. this morning in hayes, a wagon and drag (which turned out to be a polish left hooker) crossed from the inside lane to the outside (where i was) and if i'd been going any slower i'd have been squashed in my little mondeo. as it was i managed to floor it go up the curb and out in front of said a-hole with nothing more than possible suspension, wheel and tyre damage. did the c*** stop...did he feck. anyway i'm alive so thats o.kish.

2ndly. got home and bath tap cold water supply pipe had obviously been leaking for some time and has come into front room, ceiling, about 8foot width of wallpaper fecked as well - plumbing sorted after much swearing between me and my dad about best way to fix it all...turns out he was right after all. lots of drying out to get done before a bit of redecorating.

3rdly, my GSD had an op to remove 3 lumps just under a month ago. stitches out on monday this week and everything looking good. went to take him out today and he somehow managed to rip the scar on his side wide open again. took him to emergency vets they put a few stitches in but said the tissue isn't strong enough to keep the wound healed so another op tommorrow for him to have all that tissue removed and skin pulled over to try and seal the hole in his side. this is the worst off todays bollox.

4th, just when you think nothing else will happen, the central heating fan has come out of allignment and is scraping like feck in its drum and try as i can, i cant fix the thing.

so i'm now staying in tonight to continue drying the walls and upstairs floor, look after my big soppy sorry looking dog, and get chilly coz there's no heating now. coz if i go out i'll only end up getting in a fight or raped or something....hmmm....

so, i have ranted and bitched on and we're not even an agony aunt forum, so sue me.
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
    they actually come in 4's, with number 5 probably on its way tonight.

1st. this morning in hayes, a wagon and drag (which turned out to be a polish left hooker) crossed from the inside lane to the outside (where i was) and if i'd been going any slower i'd have been squashed in my little mondeo. as it was i managed to floor it go up the curb and out in front of said a-hole with nothing more than possible suspension, wheel and tyre damage. did the c*** stop...did he feck. anyway i'm alive so thats o.kish.

2ndly. got home and bath tap cold water supply pipe had obviously been leaking for some time and has come into front room, ceiling, about 8foot width of wallpaper fecked as well - plumbing sorted after much swearing between me and my dad about best way to fix it all...turns out he was right after all. lots of drying out to get done before a bit of redecorating.

3rdly, my GSD had an op to remove 3 lumps just under a month ago. stitches out on monday this week and everything looking good. went to take him out today and he somehow managed to rip the scar on his side wide open again. took him to emergency vets they put a few stitches in but said the tissue isn't strong enough to keep the wound healed so another op tommorrow for him to have all that tissue removed and skin pulled over to try and seal the hole in his side. this is the worst off todays bollox.

4th, just when you think nothing else will happen, the central heating fan has come out of allignment and is scraping like feck in its drum and try as i can, i cant fix the thing.

so i'm now staying in tonight to continue drying the walls and upstairs floor, look after my big soppy sorry looking dog, and get chilly coz there's no heating now. coz if i go out i'll only end up getting in a fight or raped or something....hmmm....

so, i have ranted and bitched on and we're not even an agony aunt forum, so sue me.
    Hey - don't worry it's Friday.

Jeeeyz mate thats a bad day - thought mine was bad but nowt like that. sorry to hear about your dog. You can replace the car, heatin, wallpaper - but you can't repelce your dog.
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

the dog's all im bothered about now anyway. the house problems i'll help with but financially it won't affect me...that'll be my 'what do you think i am? -rich?' parents job!!!

i've got a cure all crate to get through in fridge so off we go!!!

Comment

the dog's all im bothered about now anyway. the house problems i'll help with but financially it won't affect me...that'll be my 'what do you think i am? -rich?' parents job!!!

i've got a cure all crate to get through in fridge so off we go!!!
        Ooo drinks on you then.

Comment

i know where your comin from,just seems constant shite at the mo for me,but feck em i say,i'm gonna come out of this stronger

Comment

Its called character building apparantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
              Its called character building apparantly.
              character building??? it's turning me into homer simpson so you must be right!

Comment

Us girlies always are............ha ha ha

Comment

why are girlies from the US any better than the rest then?

Comment

why are girlies from the US any better than the rest then?
                    Us not US - jeeeyz open your eyes boy.

Comment

take it like a wimp .......Homer

' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

when do things ever go wrong for you yeti?

teeheehee, runs from incoming...

Comment

when do things ever go wrong for you yeti?

teeheehee, runs from incoming...
                          where do you want me to start.................

better get the toilet roll so i can write a list

Comment

toilet role? don't tell lies, we all know you yetis use your hands then your beards!

Comment

toilet role? don't tell lies, we all know you yetis use your hands then your beards!

Thats the only use for toliet roll i have as my beer belly is so big i can't reach my arse ................

oh and read the worms thread

Comment

Working...
                              X