No announcement yet.

Time To Open A Can Of Worms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m sick and tired of hearing all these excuses, it’s the kids birthday its, Christmas, I just lost my job most of you probably pay more for broadband a month than the subs cost in a year. Pay up you tight arsed barstewards. My apologise to those in genuine poverty, but I doubt if there is many of you.

I’m off to the Anderson shelter

Comment

Originally posted by div3r View Post
      I’m sick and tired of hearing all these excuses, it’s the kids birthday its, Christmas, I just lost my job most of you probably pay more for broadband a month than the subs cost in a year. Pay up you tight arsed barstewards. My apologise to those in genuine poverty, but I doubt if there is many of you.

I’m off to the Anderson shelter

Ha ha ha subtle.... Whats an Anderson shelter?
      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
        Whats an Anderson shelter?
        oooh, shame on you for not knowing your bomb shelters girlie!!!!
        i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
          Ha ha ha subtle.... Whats an Anderson shelter?
          http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...UK%7CcountryGB

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
            oooh, shame on you for not knowing your bomb shelters girlie!!!!
            Well not being one to run for cover....

Say what you mean - but mean what you say.

Comment

I'm loosing my job , no overtime , i have just been forced to redecorate the living room after a cieling fell in , i need two new headlights for the first gen ,kid xmas pressies and rhiannons birthday, and i have a senile childminder ........and i still pay my subs ........................

)))))))))))

' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

I know i only payed mine this week but had to be sure it was worth while, can i get a refund. hehe
                If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Well said Scoshie, Was the first thing i done when i joined up and i think others should do so to, NAME AND SHAME
                  NAME AND SHAME

Comment

Non of them dare post, this site will be dead for ages now.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
                      Non of them dare post, this site will be dead for ages now.
                      Should make a paid up members only bit, and a bit were those who are gonna repay there subs can go. limited access to those who dont pay tipe thng

Comment

got made redundant july ,got a £60 a day habit , 4 children by 3 wives ,
                        3 dogs two chinchillas ,owe thousands to the debt agencies ,have to change my number plates to fill up with truck with fuel,

but i still manage to pay my subs ,

somethings you have to prioritise so i send two of my wives out on the streets
                        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
                          Should make a paid up members only bit, and a bit were those who are gonna repay there subs can go. limited access to those who dont pay tipe thng
                          Got one, its called the Difflock forum
                          私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Well i'm off to fill up the new 58 amazon and do the weekly shop at harrods and get the kids new quads for christmas so they can play with the 16 horses in our 26 acre woodlands. Sorry but i just can't afford the outrageously high £15.
                            I'll see how the finances are after i've paid the butler and chamber maids.

Comment

Originally posted by Yahoo slurp spider View Post
                              Well i'm off to fill up the new 58 amazon and do the weekly shop at harrods and get the kids new quads for christmas so they can play with the 16 horses in our 26 acre woodlands. Sorry but i just can't afford the outrageously high £15.
                              I'll see how the finances are after i've paid the butler and chamber maids.
                              You have an utler? Wow - impressed.

bugger - you edited it...

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
                                I can't really say anything cos ive been here 5 months before coughing up, but when i first posted i thought i'd only be on once a blue moon, seem to be here every day now, don't know if im sad or just interested in surfs & hearing peoples tails & comments. It is a great site though, hope to go offroading one weekend & meet some of you.
                                Last edited by si tate; 5 December 2008, 23:24.

Comment

Working...
                                X