Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roughtrax owners manuals??

Been looking on the Roughtrax site.

I see they have two manuals for the 3rd Gen. An owner one and a workshop one. Has any one here purchased them?? Are they any good??

your coments please.

Ian......

I have them both, there ok but some of the details are a bit vague, always better to get a second opinion on here if your not sure about anything.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

I've never contemplated getting either as long as I am able to Search or ask Questions on the various Forum's (Aus, Yank etc ) n No I ain't a tight wadd !!!

There's always a Payback .... Just don't expect any warning !!!!
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

What A Choice Of Moter And Bikesboth Of I Have Always Wanted

I Have Harley Davidson Dyna Fxdx Wich Is Dificult To Get Parts For Or The Right Parts Its Also An Electrical Night Mare Idont Seem To Have A Lot Pf Luck With My Vechiles Or Choice Of My Triumph Tigercub Is In Need Of Some Parts That Would Make It Easier To Get A New Engine The One Thing I Know Will Be Alright Is My Chop Afterall I Have Manuel And Iam Building The Rest My Self Surf Is Great But To Get A Manuel Is Bad

Comment

Originally posted by sav View Post
          I Have Harley Davidson Dyna Fxdx Wich Is Dificult To Get Parts For Or The Right Parts Its Also An Electrical Night Mare Idont Seem To Have A Lot Pf Luck With My Vechiles Or Choice Of My Triumph Tigercub Is In Need Of Some Parts That Would Make It Easier To Get A New Engine The One Thing I Know Will Be Alright Is My Chop Afterall I Have Manuel And Iam Building The Rest My Self Surf Is Great But To Get A Manuel Is Bad
          Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Have you looked HERE
            Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

I'm with Si on this one, I also have both but if anything is unclear I'd allways check here.
              Neal

Comment

Working...
              X